Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 2 of the thread to post and discuss pictures of Princess Caroline in the 70s and 80s. Please remember to name the source of your pics and to host them on other sites like Tiny Pic.

You can find the old thread here.

Happy posting!

Some random pics from Hola, mancheto, Royalty Mag

hola1au2.jpg

hola2ha1.jpg

hola3pv6.jpg

mancheto1hg7.jpg

royalty5im8.jpg

royalty10eq9.jpg

I thought it was Stephanie in the 5th photo.

Official Photography’s of Princess Caroline 18th birthday, 23 January 1975, taken by famous Ingles Royalty Photographer Norman Parkinson, by request of her parents Princes Grace and Rainier that wonted to immortalize this special day …
at that time it has very natural for Royalty take their pictures at the passage of an event such as this, it’s a pity that Princess Caroline didn’t do the same with her daughter Charlotte…

(hola)

Part I:
23hr96d.jpg

23hrbs1.jpg

21nnkmx.jpg

21nnlab.jpg

21nnno0.jpg

21nnot0.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, flowerpower.:flowers: I like the 3rd and the 6th ones best. But of course, she looked gorgeous in all.

Princess Caroline 1986 ?
(paris match)

23k6lgj.jpg

23k6m1t.jpg

Last edited:
Caroline 1977 in Paris watching a concert of the band Chicago:

23rmq2w.jpg

(PdV)

FIS and BDP

Does anyone know what the photo agencies FIS & BDP are? I have seen photos of Princess Caroline on this site from these agencies.

Thanks

BDP stands for Bureau De la Presse (Monaco's press agency) as far as I know, Michelle and Sebastian sometimes use it.

Caroline opening the flowershow in 1988:

242amwj.jpg
242bf9j.jpg

(Bunte)

Here are some pics from the 1989 issue of New Idea:

24yz8sx.jpg
newidea1nw4.jpg
24yza5l.jpg
24yza6p.jpg
24yzac2.jpg
24yzadc.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have any photos of Caroline at the 1980 Rose Ball or 1979 Red Cross Ball? I can't find those anywhere, not even in the Retrospective threads here.

Iceflower, thanks for the pictures of the 1988 Bouquets competition. That peach suit is one of my favorite outfits. But I had never seen these before, nor did I know what event she wore it to. The second photo shows how beautifully detailed the jacket is.

You are most welcome, Debby :) Me too I always liked that dress, she could wear it again in case she still has it ;)
As to the last pics tbhrc posted: those big red earrings look quite impressive, typical for the 1980s :) and as I have a mag with those pics of the photoshooting, I always thought the pics were a bit too private, Caroline changing her clothes, showing her chemise..Beautiful of course but a bit too much in my eyes :)

Young and beautiful Caroline in the 1970s:

280hy08.jpg

(BUNTE)

A beautiful portrait of teenage Princess Caroline by Lord Snowdon (CHI)

This is a picture I took at Prince Rainier's 25th (?) Jubilee, at the Monaco picnic, of Caroline dancing. Source : jgd photos

carolinedancing.jpg

Caroline in the late 80's. (Donna Moderna)

Caroline Photo from 1974-JGD Photos

HI,

What is the web site or agency for JGD Photos?

Thanks

I really like the last two pics you posted, Tosca. Thanks! :)

Caroline in the 1970s, very natural in my eyes:

43hvjat.jpg

(Bunte)

You're welcome Iceflower! You're always posting great pictures too!

Thank you as well for that, Tosca :)
Here are two more:

4c2ad4w.jpg
2ccpfrb.jpg

(Paris M., Bunte)

Thanks on beautiful photos iloveroyals, Tosca and iceflower! Those fit the category "the best of..":flowers:

iceflower post 21 is the splitting image of charlotte. what a beauty, she's certainly an example of aging gracefully, she looks just as good now with no "help". thanks for all the photos just one question what in the world is that on her head in post 23 a sequined beanie!!! gosh the 80's had some fun fashion didn't we

Great pictures everyone :) The last two pics posted by Iceflower are from 1975, the first one is from the Floral Contest and the second one is from the opening gala of a hotel in Monte Carlo :)

monaco70s said:
Great pictures everyone :) The last two pics posted by Iceflower are from 1975, the first one is from the Floral Contest and the second one is from the opening gala of a hotel in Monte Carlo :)

Glad to see you here, monacos!:flowers: Welcome back!;) and thanks on additional information, like always..

Wow, Great pictures of Princess Caroline of Monaco and Thanks for posting, IceFlower and Iloveroyals!:ROFLMAO: Hope to see more pics of her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom