Princess Caroline's 50th Birthday Special

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone reads anything new and interesting about Caroline, would you post it for us please ? I can't believe I was at the Paris airport 3 days ago, where they have all the foreign magazines, and missed the Caroline issues by one day, when the new magazines come out. Wish I could schedule my trips around Caroline's appearances on magazine covers, it's so hard in America to find all the foreign magazines ! Thanks to all who posted the magazine covers !

Two jubilees for Princess Caroline

Today's newspaper De Telegraaf (the biggest daily in the Netherlands) had an article on the two jubilees for the Princess of Hannover: a golden one and a silver one. The article oozes quite a lot of appreciation for Princess Caroline but is negative on her younger siblings.

The golden jubilee is her 50th birthday. The silver jubilee is her inofficial "25th anniversary" as Monaco's 'First Lady' (since her mother's death in 1982).

De Telegraaf ventilates the opnion that Princess Caroline is the only one of the three siblings who took her role and destiny serious. Her marriage to the Prince of Hannover and her major victory in the new Europe-wide jurisprudence on infringements in private lifespheres has only contributed to her high standing amongst royal Europe.

Last edited:
Thanks, Henry M., that was very interesting. It's certainly the conventional opinion about Stephanie, I didn't know it was shared about Albert too.

Thanks everyone for posting covers and pics, i would buy all the magazines but the only one i can find here is Hola.

Yes, thank you so much, this is a one in the lifetime opportunity to have every European magazine focusing on Princess Caroline !

As Monaco's Princess Caroline celebrates her 50th birthday on Tuesday, January 23, hellomagazine looks back on her life.

Here is the link to their Gallery of pictures.

I'm very HAPPY that most European magazines focuses on the special 50th birthday of the lovely Princess Caroline :flowers: but never enought of pics :flowers: I just want more and more pictures of her...

Just wondering if the Princess Caroline will attend to the Festival Circus of Monte Carlo on Tuesday 23th? Maybe the special event for her birthday? Any idea?

I cross my fingers :flowers:

THANKS A LOT for sharing the galleries of pictures !

Vive la Princesse Caroline !!!

Last edited:
Pelgrimage?

The pic with Princess Caroline walking with a stick, wasn't that a pelgrimage? I believe she once did but I'm not sure if it was to Santiago de Compostela or to the statue of La Moreneta in Montserrat (near Barcelona).

I thought the picture was taken in St Remy de Provence, something about a shepherd's walk, but I may be wrong.

iloveroyals said:
I thought the picture was taken in St Remy de Provence, something about a shepherd's walk, but I may be wrong.
Yes, this maybe the transhumance celebration, that is to say when the cattle migrates in search of new pastures. She used to go with her children; she went in 2005 with Ernst.

I can imagine Princess Caroline going to the opening of the Circus Festival and getting a long, long standing ovation from the Monegasques, with her making a little speech to thank them for their love and loyalty. Public Relations Director, is this being planned ? Please, Princess Caroline, speak to your people !

rosana said:
Yes, this maybe the transhumance celebration, that is to say when the cattle migrates in search of new pastures. She used to go with her children; she went in 2005 with Ernst.

Exactly, this pic is taken during ome transhumance celebration, I think quite soon after Stefano's death, considering her sadness...

Incredible! I cannot believe that Princess Caroline will be 50 years tomorrow.
Happy Birthday in advance to Princess Caroline.

Here are some german articles about her birthday, some of them include a gallery.

Article 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Happppppppy Birthday Princess Caroline

..........VERY VERY VERY HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:flowers: PRINCESS CAROLINE:)

Happy Birthday Princess Caroline! Wishing all the best!:flowers: :)

2cxuaua.jpg

(photo credits; venus, townsend)

Happy Wedding Anniversary Prince Ernst & Princess Caroline!:)

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS CAROLINE
You look far to young to be 50 may many more years come for you.

Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!! You Will Always Be THE MOST BEAUTIFUL!!

I just found the most fabulous picture of Caroline and Stefano over at GREMB that I have never seen before:
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5637/caro1f5fm.jpg

So, its not quite midnight here in Boston, but I'll cheat and go by European time and say:

Happy, Happy Birthday Princess Caroline!!!!
Here's to many, many more :wizard:

Last edited by a moderator:
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS PRINCESA
Happy Birthday Princess
You are so beautiful
I hope that you be very happy now and forever

Joyeaux Anniversaire !
Happy Birthday, Princess Caroline!

May you have many more.

Since we're same age (well, I was born 11 months later, I'll take the liberty to ideally deticate to you an excerpt from a song by Italian singer songwriter Renato Zero:

These are the best years of our lives.
Hold me tight, because no night will last forever
These are and will be the best years of our lives.

Happy Birthday!

Buon Compleanno, Principessa Caroline!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Princess Caroline!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom