Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2021-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree that this is a lovely look for the Princess of Orange.

Catharina-Amalia at today's summer photo session - if only she had not used the jacket as a cape like her mother so often does.. Properly worn or without it, just with the blue blouse and it would have been nice!

** Full view ** Upper part **

She seems to be using the clothing and hair as a way to 'hide'. These suits are her preferred choice by now, and they are fine and professional. Though perhaps it would have been nicer if the jacquet was worn. The colour of the suit isn't doing much for her but the dark blue blouse under it seems nice.

The hair is very beautiful but IMO it is a tad too long as it is all over the place. It may have been windy of course.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that the jacket was perhaps a last minute addition to the cool June weather,either way it doesn't look good worn as a cape.

Catharina-Amalia at today's summer photo session - if only she had not used the jacket as a cape like her mother so often does.. Properly worn or without it, just with the blue blouse and it would have been nice!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Agreed. I’m a firm believer in put the jacket on or take it off. But pick one.

Her outfit was very business professional compared to everyone else. But it was more of a summer look than Alexia’s fall outfit.

Everyone definitely dressed to suit their own preferences.

Back
Top Bottom