Princess Haya as UN WFP's Goodwill Ambassador

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the thing that I don't understand. She doesn't do enough things, instead of people have to critisize her, they adore her!!!
But, you're right about people see & try to help needy people when seeing P.Haya or Q.Rania.

I don't share your point of view! P Haya is young, beautiful, very well educated and married to a rich man, so she can enjoy life as much as she wants instead of taking care of poor people!! But she prefers to help and to do her best and that's why I like her! The only thing I don't like is the fact that she is the second official wife of Mo BUT this is not my business and I'm sure she has her own reasons.....:flowers::flowers:

This is the thing that I don't understand. She doesn't do enough things, instead of people have to critisize her, they adore her!!!
But, you're right about people see & try to help needy people when seeing P.Haya or Q.Rania.

Just out of curiosity, what would you to see her do more than what she alread does?
Bringing a few things forward she helps in education, poverty, health and the disabled.

Just out of curiosity, what would you to see her do more than what she alread does?
Bringing a few things forward she helps in education, poverty, health and the disabled.

Of course, you can ask dazzling.:flowers:
Yes, she helps education, poverty, health & the disabled but does she really do enough things? What I see is she just helps, she is not interested in the main problems, main things. For example, CP Mary of Denmark is very good at this. Maybe Haya is not 1st lady or Crown Princess but if she is goodwill ambassador, she really has to do her work as much as Mary, IMO. I can't see Mary's success in Haya.

I don't share your point of view! P Haya is young, beautiful, very well educated and married to a rich man, so she can enjoy life as much as she wants instead of taking care of poor people!! But she prefers to help and to do her best and that's why I like her! The only thing I don't like is the fact that she is the second official wife of Mo BUT this is not my business and I'm sure she has her own reasons.....:flowers::flowers:

It's your opinion & I respect this.
But if she had been really educated woman, she wouldn't have been married a man who is already married and very old. She was always opposite to this, why did she change her opinion on multiple wife? She's definitely not right person for this job! She defences women rights, but she doesn't act like that...:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know what more is needed from Haya , Rania showed up in Larry King asking for sympathy and help for Haiti / don't forget twitter :) while Haya flew there !!
For me in Jordan I do follow up Mary and Rania threads to learn more about fashion and known designers .
Haya is the daughter of very Known King and Queen whom really made a difference for Jordanians and we know she is trying her best to follow their steps and do what all she can for us .
Her marriage choice is sth we can not judge .it is her destiny and I am glad she is happy and made someone else also so.

Now I can understand why Turkish Delight was a bit negative: Haya's choice is indeed contradictory or inconsistent with women's rights. I truly doubt if she actually had a choice. I always thought that this was a rather political decision made by her elder brother, King Abdullah, in order to strengthen Jordan's relationship with Dubai. I'm not saying that I know this for sure. This is just the impression/feeling I have. But I won't judge Haya for this either. I'll agree with Fatisse Taleb here: Haya is a fortunate princess from a very wealthy family, that has so many opportunities. She could study for another 10 years or travel the world or attend fashion shows in Paris and NY. But she chose to take on humanitarian duties above all these, which is something far more essential and therefore, praiseworthy.

Of course, you can ask dazzling.:flowers:
Yes, she helps education, poverty, health & the disabled but does she really do enough things? What I see is she just helps, she is not interested in the main problems, main things. For example, CP Mary of Denmark is very good at this. Maybe Haya is not 1st lady or Crown Princess but if she is goodwill ambassador, she really has to do her work as much as Mary, IMO. I can't see Mary's success in Haya.

It's your opinion & I respect this.
But if she had been really educated woman, she wouldn't have been married a man who is already married and very old. She was always opposite to this, why did she change her opinion on multiple wife? She's definitely not right person for this job! She defences women rights, but she doesn't act like that...:whistling:

its like that saying goes, "do as i say, not as i do"

January 21, 2010, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti: Dubai's top humanitarian, Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, touched down in earthquake-ravaged Haiti for what she called mercy mission of delivering aid and rescuing bereaved Arab families. The royal hit the tarmac of Port-au-Prince's Toussaint Louverture International Airport shortly after 4pm before touring a capital city that lost more than one third of its buildings during the 7.0-magnitude temblor of January 12.
http://i48.tinypic.com/20872x1.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/nlpq14.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/28w01t0.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2hxpqa8.jpg

Jordanian princess tours the slums of Kenya
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2010/01/13/97229.html

Handout photo released by Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein's press office shows UN Messenger of Peace Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of the United Arab Emirates Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and daughter of the late King of Jordan, hugs a child during a visit in Nairobi as part of trip organised by the World Food Programme (WFP) on March 13, 2010 (I think these pics were taken last January)
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

http://www.profimedia.cz/image/detail/0055682197

WFP/UNICEF

....opened a photo exhibition for the United Nations World Food Program (WFP) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) at the
Dubai International Humanitarian and Exhibition Conference earlier this week...
Full Article

Princess Haya invites 'Citizen Ambassadors' to film anti-poverty goals in action

...We're asking you to create a video telling us what you think about the Millennium Development Goals," says Princess Haya...
Full Article

Don't want to sound negative...so I'll start off with the positive...great video and yes, it was a nice look for Haya.

However, why is the UN trying to cell the Millennium Development Goals when they continuously fail at disseminating the goals to everyone and they don't hold member states accountable when they don't achieve them! :ohmy: Also, not ever state has the same goals...for example one state such as Qatar may focus on education where as poverty is not a major issue...as compared to Jordan who should be working on poverty, homelessness, education...just to name a few. So, the question is...if I live in the US what are my goals or if I live in the Abu Dhabi what are mines...:whistling:

Lastly, did Haya just scream that the UN needed a new direction....there we go again with double-talk...:whistling::whistling:

Princess Haya invites 'Citizen Ambassadors' to film anti-poverty goals in action

...We're asking you to create a video telling us what you think about the Millennium Development Goals," says Princess Haya...
Full Article

She looks good here. But she is a terrible public speaker.

I read that Princess Haya will be in NY for Millennium Development Goals and UN General Assembly what happen?

:previous:
nice message but seems like she shuda practiced a bit more...her eyes r too focused on the writing n not enough on the camera or "the people"

Haya in Rome

Haya calls for urgent steps to tackle global food crisis

...yesterday stressed the importance of recognising the global food crisis and prompt action to address it at the 34th session of the Governing Council of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (Ifad) in Rome...
Full article

HRH Princess Haya Al Hussein Speaks Out
The World Food Program and SaveOne.net team up to tackle global hunger
Video

'Walk the World' drive to end hunger
...The event is organised in support of the World Food Programme, under the patronage of UN Messenger of Peace and Chairperson of International Humanitarian City (IHC), Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

Very nice videos of her. I admire this lady. She is one of my favorite people :D

beautiful new picture for lovely haya, you can see clearly that she is pregnant :D I love the color she is wearing :D

Back
Top Bottom