Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request. Someone, sorry don't remember who posted it first, spoke about an interview with QN. Could they post that interview here or give a link to the interview-assuming the link is still working. I would like to see/read interview.
Rumors abound but if someone of this group has access to reliable information it would be grand. I mean I live in the United States and we get nothing about the Royal Family from Jordan other than an King Abdullah once in a great moon on CNN. Such shame for many of the Jordanian royals do lots of good work, not just for Jordanians.
RE: P. Iman and UAE Prince --which one???? When did that start?
RE: P. Raiyah -- someone posted that she is at "the ranch" playing polo. What is "the ranch" and where? Jordan royal ranch??? Apologies for sounding dumb but I think alot of us are not sure what is being said with "the ranch". Not all of us are in Jordan so we don't know that "the ranch" is in reference to a particular ranch for polo there or elsewhere.
:)

jordan_frist said:
i think p. raya is the one in japan. P. iman is usually in amman in the summer ot maybe in the USA, maybe we will see her soon in some event or festival

Jerash u mean ? ;)

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Jerash u mean ? ;)

Not sure, it is summer and there is a lot of events that are going on, so maybe she'll end up going to one.

I'm sure it is not PI who studies in japan.
she spoke on some cancer event in washington two or three months ago and so on.
she attended at the wedding of PB.
so I think its PR who studies in japan. :D

Thanks Reina. By the way what is and where is Red Ranch that is referred to in this thread? Someone posted that PRaiyah is/was there. Thanks. :)

Jarash Festival is running now; ka and rania are abroad for their vacation during this specific time in particular:confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

here are two new pics from the jerash festival courtesy of getty images.

Also heard that both queen noor and p. iman were in the opening of the arab children congress....anyone got pics?

Attachments

• 53264809.jpg
    53264809.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 438
  • 53264815.jpg
    53264815.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 458
how old is raiyah? i think we will see more of her when she reaches her sister's iman age...

jordan_frist said:
here are two new pics from the jerash festival courtesy of getty images.

Also heard that both queen noor and p. iman were in the opening of the arab children congress....anyone got pics?

Iman looks like Hamzah,she's pretty.

Iman looked lovely at the Jerash Festival.

prophetess said:
I have a request. Someone, sorry don't remember who posted it first, spoke about an interview with QN. Could they post that interview here or give a link to the interview-assuming the link is still working. I would like to see/read interview.
Rumors abound but if someone of this group has access to reliable information it would be grand. I mean I live in the United States and we get nothing about the Royal Family from Jordan other than an King Abdullah once in a great moon on CNN. Such shame for many of the Jordanian royals do lots of good work, not just for Jordanians.
RE: P. Raiyah -- someone posted that she is at "the ranch" playing polo. What is "the ranch" and where? Jordan royal ranch??? Apologies for sounding dumb but I think alot of us are not sure what is being said with "the ranch". Not all of us are in Jordan so we don't know that "the ranch" is in reference to a particular ranch for polo there or elsewhere.

sure, the Red Ranch in US, she's practicing polo to be a professional player, don't know where the ranch is, it's in US, anyway. As for the LK live with QN, there was a link with the whole script of her interview.

prophetess said:

here's the link to Larry K. interview

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0504/13/lkl.01.html

SUbstituin for QN, PIman. From Al'rai
image.php

iman is really more visible now...which is to be expected i guess since she's an adult...i wonder what her plans are...

on a side note, do jrf members ever participate in parliament or elected government? are they allowed to? stupid question maybe but i was just wondering...

Well in the arabic text it said Iman (but literally iyman)

She's striking. Also reminded me a bit of Princess Haya at her age--also a very striking young woman. Some of the shots at the Jerash Festival made me wonder if she was uncomfortable with all the attention as she looked a bit gloomy. She seems more self-contained. I think it was wise of QN/KH to keep their children out of the spotlight while they were growing up. Could be difficult to have the cameras pointed at you all the time.......I know I wouldn't like it.
Bluebelle said:
Iman looks like Hamzah,she's pretty.

Princess Rayah is in Jordan,she was at Omar al-abdallat's concert in Jerash with princess Basma and her son Saad.

Well since she is a princess she would probably be put way in the background. But as far as commoner go, they are ostracized, have to run away, and could be killed (I guess this coudl qualify as an honor killing). THere was a Saudi princess who was publicly killed for marrying someone the family did not approve of and he was Muslim. Now, I truly do not think that the JRF would kill. I just think that Iman would have to move somewher eelse and I guess not be a member of the royal family anymore. But if this got widn of the public there is no telling what coudl happen. Now of course I don't know if this is right, but it seems to be.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Princess Rayah is in Jordan,she was at Omar al-abdallat's concert in Jerash with princess Basma and her son Saad.
did you see them there?

Here you go

Attachments

• iman.jpg
    iman.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 404
great pic...she looks lovely. i used to think she looked more like her father but now i think there's more of queen noor in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom