Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks great in there!! Thanks kitty17 :flowers:

Congrats on her marriage! She looks lovely. Was the King there? Isnt that day Obama visited?

The king was there, If you see the official wedding pic on Petra, it was the day Obama visited Jordan but he did not attend the wedding

Iman's FB

I think that Iman's fb is private and should respect her privacy.:flowers:

OMG, I missed so much during my long absence... Iman got married in March? I'll certainly look for the wedding thread and photos! ;)

Re this article, I think Iman looks really fit here, too! I should start Jiu-Jitsu for the summer.

Guys, haven't we seen Hamzah photographed in the same living-room with his friends? Whose house is this and where is it? Could that be a Jordanian palace?

Is Iman the only half-sister that is close to Abdullah? Why are they so close together? I mean, I don't see Raiyah or Haya being that close to KA lol

Well, perhaps this seems so because Iman resides in Amman, whereas Haya & Raiyah live in Dubai & Japan respectively. ;)
I believe Abdullah always had a great relationship with all his sisters; it never appeared otherwise, if you like.

Thanks Xavi she looks great but I miss Queen Noor.

Wow ...! wish they had a nice time there ! she seems so happy with him :))

Yes , The American University but I don't know where exactly .

thanks for posting burzg! since when is this page im surprised :) also has lots of like.

She looks great thanks Rossina.

Back
Top Bottom