Princess Ingrid Alexandra News and pictures: January 2004 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Haakon and Mette-Marit will pull a Willem-Alexander and Maxima on us by announcing their next pregnancy on Ingrid-Alexandra's birthday? Her birthday is this Friday.

From the frontpage of Se og Hør online, its from the christmascard of the King and Queen I belive

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 372
Someone put a thank-you card they had gotten from Haakon and Mette-Marit after the birth of Ingrid online

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 665
Baby Alex is so adorable and very cute - I think she's going to be the next Madeline

THe Royal court published their annual report today and in there there was a huge picture of Ingrid Alexandra and parents, it seems to be from the photo session I posted another picture from In H and MM news tread.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103595

I have made a smal copy of it if you wish to see the big one you have to look a at the annual report on www.kongehuset.no, its in PDF, go to aktuel--->pressemeldinger--->Årsberetning 2004 the picture is on page 19

Very beautiful picture IMO

Attachments

• Nytt bilde.jpg
    Nytt bilde.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:
Some pictures of Ingrid Alexandra in holmenkollen some weeks ago

ETA: Pictures from www.fotobank.com

Attachments

• ingrid1.jpg
    ingrid1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 305
  • ingrid2.jpg
    ingrid2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 651
  • ingrid3.jpg
    ingrid3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 387
  • ingrid4.jpg
    ingrid4.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Larzen, for the pics ! Ingrid Alexandra is too cute ! What an adorable family !:) :) :)

Ms Layevska said:
Baby Alex is so adorable and very cute - I think she's going to be the next Madeline

She will probably be a very beautiful woman . When you look at Mette-Marit, Märtha and Queen Sonja, there's no doubt about the little Princess having inherited beauty-genes .

Bubbette said:
She's so big!

I know. I had to look twice to see if it really was Ingrid Alexandra, also because the eyebrows are hidden under the cap.

She has really grown since the pictures from her birthday. (Of course it also depends on how much the photographer has zoomed...)

The child (with the pink hat) in Larzen´s pic looks to me neither like Ingrid Alexandra nor like Maud Angelica.

No, it is Ingrid Alexandra

You can see her barely behind Haakon here with the pink hat and red suit on the same sleigh that is in the big picture

ETA: Picture from www.cover.es

Attachments

• CAMBK18X.jpg
    CAMBK18X.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 364
Last edited by a moderator:
I am not so sure, that little girl in the pink hat does not look like Ingrid, plus she looks too big. If you look behind Haakon he seems to have two sleighs (or whatever they are called), so maybe Ingrid is in the other one.

The O.C. Fanatic said:
What color are her eyes. ( its so hard to see what color ther are)

I'm pretty sure they're brown because in a lot of pictures her eyes look very dark even with proper lighting. Mette-Marit has dark blue eyes and her father has dark brown (maybe hazel eyes). If you watch the video on the royal website, her eyes are brown when seen outside.

However, they could be very dark blue. See this picture, if you adjust the brightness of your screen, you can see she was born with dark blue eyes:
http://www.kongehuset.no/digimaker/pictures/prinsesse3LO_ZQOqXZLO.jpg

Last edited:
Danielle said:
If I am not mistaken; most babies are born with blue eyes. It is only after a few months (???) they change to brown or whatever colour their eye genes are.
Ingrid Alexandra had certainly blue eyes on this photo but the pic was taken in relative darkness so her eyes look like they are brown . I think that today Ingrid has her father's eyes, that are to my mind not totally brown . I think they're rather green-brown, they are clear when seen outside .

Sonja's eyes are brown and Haakon and Ingrid looks like they have inherited them.

norwegianne said:
Sonja's eyes are brown and Haakon and Ingrid looks like they have inherited them.

Are you sure that Queen Sonja's eyes are brown ? I have seen an interview with her, she was outside and it seemed to me that she had rather clear eyes, not totally clear but not brown . They looked in fact grey-blue to me ...

Sorry, my message was written twice ...;)

Yep, Sonja's got brown eyes. There was something in Se & Hør about it some years back, how Märtha Louise resembled her mother, except for the blue eyes from her father, and Haakon Magnus resembled his father, except for the brown eyes from his mother.

norwegianne said:
Yep, Sonja's got brown eyes. There was something in Se & Hør about it some years back, how Märtha Louise resembled her mother, except for the blue eyes from her father, and Haakon Magnus resembled his father, except for the brown eyes from his mother.

It's funny, it seems that I don't see things like the others : to me, Märtha louise resemble much more her father and Haakon his mother . It seems there is a problem with my eyes ...:confused: ;)

I don't know if many of you know her, but I think Ingrid looks like Pia Haraldsen, the girl who wore the pink dress in I-A baptism.

bolla said:
I don't know if many of you know her, but I think Ingrid looks like Pia Haraldsen, the girl who wore the pink dress in I-A baptism.

like pia haraldsen? how can that be? they are not even "far family"...

carlota said:
like pia haraldsen? how can that be? they are not even "far family"...

My thoughts precisely.

And it may be too soon to say whom Ingrid Alexandra will take after. She certainly looks a lot like Haakon did when he was the same age, but it may change a lot.

bolla said:

It seems the girl is not very pretty, whereas Princess Ingrid Alexandra is already a cutie:) . So maybe a light resemblance, but I'm not sure ...

I know they are not in family, I just think they look like each other especially the eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom