Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne News 1: June 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolas could be a child model if he weren't a member of the SRF, because he's a beautiful little one! I hope he's been having a wonderful birthday. I'm starting to see more of Chris in him now, too.
Nicolas also shares his birthday with my young cousin who turns five today. ?

Nicolas could be a child model if he weren't a member of the SRF, because he's a beautiful little one! I hope he's been having a wonderful birthday. I'm starting to see more of Chris in him now, too.
Nicolas also shares his birthday with my young cousin who turns five today. ?

I noticed how much he is starting to look like Chris, especially in the eyes. Darling little boy!

Oh yes, he is as beautiful as an angel. He looks like his father did as a child.

An eyewitness has told to Svensk Damtidning, that Leonore had a delayed 4th birthday party for her friends at Muntra barn in Lidingö during last weekend.
It is a nice little shop for children, with quality and creativity at the center. There is also a room where you can have children's parties with different themes. Leonore and her little mates, including Estelle, gathered in the store to go down to the party room where they were taken care of by a party hostess. In the scenes there were both mom Madeleine and dad Chris, who went out in the sunshine for a while to smoke and talk on the cell phone while the kids were playing.
Prinsessan Leonore bjöd på lyckat barnkalas _ Svensk Damtidning

Of Madeleine's friends at least Emma Pernald, Andrea Brodin and Charlotte Kreuger Cederlund live in Lidingö, so maybe they have told about the place to Madeleine.

Last edited by a moderator:
she seems to have darker colors than her siblings, eyes and hair.

Thank you for sharing the photo eya; that was a nice surprise! Adrienne is a beautiful baby. I agree that she she has different features from her siblings.

:previous: What a cute water baby! Was this photo taken in Sweden? I couldn't tell from the Instagram post.

So she can sit still [emoji23]

:previous: Thank you. I thought it was in Oland but just wanted to double check as locations weren't mentioned in the post.

Such a sweet photo! I can imagine that this was a great event for Leonore in particular, who likes to run around and get a bit messy! They do seem to be enjoying their new life in Florida, indeed.

Leonore has changed a lot! She's going to be quite a beautiful young lady. They're a very good looking family.

Its always fun to see how much little children change within such a short time. Glad we get regular updates :)

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very sweet! I used to think she was so like her sister Leonore but now I think she has changed!

In contrast to Leonore, she is dark-haired.

Last edited:
She certainly has grown up. And turning into her own little personality :flowers:

Definitely not the blond of her sister or brother are. Her siblings are starting to go a bit darker but they were definitely more blond at this stage.

Happy birthday to the little cutie.:flowers:

Oh; Adrienne is so precious! It's great to see a close up photo of her. She seems to have a completely different complexion from Leonore and Nicolas. Her little tooth showing is too adorable.

Such adorable photos! It seems the family are enjoying their new life in Miami. Nice to see all the children together and it seems that Leonor has "calmed down" somewhat now she's getting older.

^^^^^ Or they have hired an excellent and properly trained Nanny as both Chris and Madeleine were putty in the kids hands.

^^^^^ Or they have hired an excellent and properly trained Nanny as both Chris and Madeleine were putty in the kids hands.
According to the Royal Press Office they don't employ a full time nanny. They do use the same one when they need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom