Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 13: May - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks gorgeous!!! I love her shoes!!

It's great to see her in solo events!!!

Audience to the Board of directors of the Federation of Celiacs' Associations of Spain
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20080919_actividades_del_dia/20080919-celiacos.jpg

Audience to a representation of the Association of Parents of Persons with Autism, of Burgos
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20080919_actividades_del_dia/20080919-autismo.jpg

Delivery of the conclusions gathered in the document " How to report on the Infancy and the Violence ", elaborated by the School of Journalism and Communication
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima..._del_dia/20080919-periodismo_comunicacion.jpg

Itis nice see princess Letizia doing her solo events, and she looks wonderful.

Letizia sold her flat she used to live before the marriage for 230,000 Euro in July this year, 6 years after she purchased the flat. Her sister Erika lived at the flat after Letizia got engaged to the Prince and Erika died there on Feb 2007.

Letizia vende su piso de soltera

she's a wonderful princess, nice to see her with those special kids!

Which is the motive of this video? I say it with the whole respect of the world...

The presenter is rude and grotesque and the dialogs ... they are not even nice... It is quite very coarse and sincerely I do not understand that it does this video here. With all my respect.
It is supposed that it must make you re-go ,It are not anything bring over of what they say or not of the princess, are the form ... it is rude.

A new face for Princess Letizia's wax figure at the wax museum in Madrid. Madrid, 08-10-2008.
PPE Agency

please take no offense....but.....oh my, i'm not impressed at all. felipe doesn't look anything at all like this model, maybe infanta cristinas husband, inaki (and that's squinting your eyes and not focusing) but felipe, no JMO. Letizia doesn't resemble her model at all ( maybe in 40 years after alot of bad plastic surgery), its awful. Thank you for the link giov, if i'd seen it without the caption, i would never have known who it was supposed to be. They are both beautiful people, inside and out and any wax figure can't really capture that....but......personally i'd be horrified

please take no offense....but.....oh my, i'm not impressed at all. felipe doesn't look anything at all like this model, maybe infanta cristinas husband, inaki (and that's squinting your eyes and not focusing) but felipe, no JMO. Letizia doesn't resemble her model at all ( maybe in 40 years after alot of bad plastic surgery), its awful. Thank you for the link giov, if i'd seen it without the caption, i would never have known who it was supposed to be. They are both beautiful people, inside and out and any wax figure can't really capture that....but......personally i'd be horrified
bbb, I certainly agree with you! The artist/wax sculpturer really should be ashamed to take her salary for that interpretation.

I believe it's the same old ugly figure, they only changed the nose. What a joke!

Jamd

These wax figures are so ugly :eek: . They don't look like the Crown Princely couple AT ALL...

Are they displayed in a Madame Tussauds-museum? They aren't, are they?
Usually the Madame Tussauds - figures are looking great. Maybe they should have hired one of their artists. :whistling:

They don't look like the Crown Princely couple AT ALL...
Agreed! They're an embarrassment really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom