Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 9: June 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Princess Madeleine's facebook page:
"PRINCESS MADELEINE OF SWEDEN just dedicated a song to her mother, Queen Silvia of Sweden, using the "ThankYou by Childhood" website for the campaign she is spearheading for World Childhood Foundation.
Find out what she wrote and go to www.thankyou.org and choose someone whom you would like to say Thank You to!"

ThankYou by Childhood - YouTube

From Princess Madeleine's facebook page:
"PRINCESS MADELEINE OF SWEDEN just dedicated a song to her mother, Queen Silvia of Sweden, using the "ThankYou by Childhood" website for the campaign she is spearheading for World Childhood Foundation.
Find out what she wrote and go to www.thankyou.org and choose someone whom you would like to say Thank You to!"

ThankYou by Childhood - YouTube

:previous:
Wonderful video.... and great campaign :flowers:

thank you campaign

This is lovely . . . what a great idea!:flowers:

ì

Thanks! She is glowing on her fb pic. And I love she seems so passionate about it.

I guess she announced her pregnancy because it shows and the press would have noticed when she arrived in Sweden:
Instagram#

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
It needs more promotion. If I hadnt followed royal news, I wouldnt have known about it.
It might improve with the launch in Sweden, the bracelet and other stuff. It's an interesting initiative, though.

Btw, I noticed that her fb pace now has 90.000 likes and before the pregnancy announcement it was just 85.000

during the ceremony HRH dedicated the song 'Soul sister' to her sister
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...vara-gravid%2F
i think its really sweet

It's adorable.

http://www.microsofttrans...eter%2Farticle17417467.ab
another article from today, in which Madeleine explains my victoria means a lot to her
''When we were little and MOM and dad were gone, she was always the one that got me and Carl Philip on second thoughts when we were sad and missing them. it was she who came to play. Victoria means very much to me and she is an amazing big sister, "said Madeleine.
''My sister has been incredibly supportive of me all these years and come with wise advice. Which is needed!''

I find her gesture very endearing. It's so wonderful that she has such a close relationship with her big sister and that she's not ashamed to thank those that mean so much to her. At Madeleine's wedding I particularly noticed how happy Victoria looked for her sister, how she helped her with her wedding dress during one of the photo-shoots.

I find her gesture very endearing. It's so wonderful that she has such a close relationship with her big sister and that she's not ashamed to thank those that mean so much to her. At Madeleine's wedding I particularly noticed how happy Victoria looked for her sister, how she helped her with her wedding dress during one of the photo-shoots.

i must have missed this picture, can someone tell me where i can find them? yes in the forum, but if i know who published it, it'll be easier! thanks

Back
Top Bottom