Princess Stephanie - Professional shots

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pics Michelle and Ianna :) I've seen that pic of Stephanie on her bed before, the nicest part of it is that you can see a picture of her and Princess Grace when she was a baby over her bed. It's a very nice pic from 1992.

michelle said:
Yeah right...and I always wondered if she has really read all of these books in the background or if they're just some pretending-to :p:D
:D We'll never get to know.. ;)
Steph presenting one of her perfums:

Attachments

• spor.jpg
    spor.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 423
Wonderful pic, Ice....:)
Here are some more of Steph at her best.....

Attachments

• b8.JPG
    b8.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 204
  • b9.JPG
    b9.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 234
  • b10.JPG
    b10.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 409
  • b11.JPG
    b11.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 252
Two photos in frame..So beautiful..:)

e9wxi0.jpg
e9wy1s.jpg

Found at Cover and ebay

Ianna said:

Found at Cover and ebay

Yes,she's soooooo beautiful ...my Baby ( I still try to fight Mathieu :mad:;))

sebastian said:
Yes,she's soooooo beautiful ...my Baby ( I still try to fight Mathieu :mad:;))

Hehe..Wish you luck, Sebastian!;) :)

Ianna said:

Found at Cover and ebay

...Anybody know where exactly this pic has been taken? Her Palace room or what? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also love that first pic, great found Ianna!

I would say it was taken in 1990 in her own house.

iceflower said:
I also love that first pic, great found Ianna!

I would say it was taken in 1990 in her own house.

Her own bedroom in her appartment looked a bit different. I think it was taken in her room at the Palais. :)Not sure though...might have been a hotel-room as well.

I do have pictures of Stephanie with her perfume, I have two of her perfumes (old ones but I save them), a video with the songs from herfirst album, about an hour long, wonderful. I have two of her albums too, one LP and one CD. Then I have the Best of Stephanie on CD too. Forgot. I have many many pictures collected between 1984 and 1998, and I have the same birthday as Stephanie. I have one autographed picture, but that's it.

I have never met her though. :( The more I read about her in this forum, the more I'd like to. She seems such a sweet person.

New to this media, so my postings might end up in wrong thread or something. Sorry if that happens.

Take care

kiina said:
I do have pictures of Stephanie with her perfume, I have two of her perfumes (old ones but I save them), a video with the songs from herfirst album, about an hour long, wonderful. I have two of her albums too, one LP and one CD. Then I have the Best of Stephanie on CD too. Forgot. I have many many pictures collected between 1984 and 1998, and I have the same birthday as Stephanie. I have one autographed picture, but that's it.

I have never met her though. :( The more I read about her in this forum, the more I'd like to. She seems such a sweet person.

New to this media, so my postings might end up in wrong thread or something. Sorry if that happens.

Take care

Welcome on board, Kiina! :) ;)

Thank you Ianna. :) I keep asking myself "Where have you been all my life?" ;-)This forum has been invisible on the net during my search for Stephanie stuff. Still looking through all threads, reading and looking at new pictures. At least to me they are new.

kiina said:

Take care

WELCOME Kiina .... have a great time ! :)

Modelling

Here are some pics with Stephanie modelling.

The last one is from her video Dance With Me.

Sorry for the quality - old pictures, no scanner, only camera. Hope it's fine with you. ;)

Cool pictures...thanx... BTW you're avatar is the greatest Kiina...:)

She just looks fantastic on these....
...hey did you ever notice Steph ears stand a bit away from her head...not like Prince Charles';):eek::p but still just a tiny little bit...:eek::cool:

...please don't get mad at me Stephie-honey.;):p..I love you endlesly, god knows I do.... I'll take everything back if I'm proven to be wrong....:eek:;)

Last edited:
michelle said:
She just looks fantastic on these....
...hey did you ever notice Steph ears stand a bit away from her head...not like Prince Charles';):eek::p but still just a tiny little bit...:eek::cool:

...please don't get mad at me Stephie-honey.;):p..I love you endlesly, god knows I do.... I'll take everything back if I'm proven to be wrong....:eek:;)

i've seen charlotte's ears do the same. i think they inherited it form Rainier.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful clippings with us, kiina and don't worry about the quality, it's not that bad :)
And Michelle, I noticed the same some years ago, especially if you see her profile..:)

Hey Ladies , as you are talking bout my baby's ears - I found this one:

r1d4qu.jpg

(profimedia)

You seem to be right about it ... but it's just so sweet, so cute !

You know, she really is a beautiful woman, but she seems to not care as much about herself and how she looks as she used too. She seems, a bit..... tired, or over it or something, but she just seems to have let herself go a bit. I wish we could all tell her that she is a beautiful woman that she should care as much about herself as others do... Although I am sure her family has had that discussion with her as well.

I think she cares about her appearance. Why else should she get all dressed up for TV shows and look absolutely stunning. We've had that discussion about her looking older than she is here before ... some think she does some (like me) think she doesn't. I think it's all a question of taste. I don't think she looks oldr than her sister Caroline, as some have already stated. There's a difference in Steph's and Caro's facial features. Steph's facial expressions and her bone structure has always been softer than Caro's - if you look at Caro's face ( which is absolutely beautiful ) you see that her face is a bit more angular and Steph's is more, well, soft . Steph has always had the cutie-look in her face if you know what I mean - and now being over 40 this might be more difficult to keep.

Caroline is more the classic, elegant beauty ...
Stephanie has always been the exotic one, the sweety, cute looking ... she has got those full eyebrows, a little glance in her eyes, a softly shaped nose ( Caro's nose is different, don't know what it is really - it is pretty as well) .
What I like about Stephanie is exactly that - she's not this perfect beauty. Caro has absolutely straight teeth for example - Steph's teeth are straight too and white and everything but she still has this little thing with her front teeth where one is shorter than the other or whatever it is ( and it doesn't matter at all - it's just excellent the way it is) now we also see her ears are not completly perfect , maybe we are mistaken as well and need to have our eyes checked ;-) But all of this is just Steph, she's beautiful just the way she is.
It's true that there might be days when she looks tired or older than she looked 10 years ago - ahhhh see ! Look at this sentence I jsut wrote -> she looks older than 10 years ago ;-) Heeaves, sure she does ;-)
Caroline looks older than she used to as well. That's totally alright ...

Last edited:
Stephanie looks very attractive in some of those pictures but in other ones she looks too boyish. Very masculine. There are some pictures where she looks like a young Ricky Martin. I can pin point it to two things on her face: her strong jaw lines and the separation of her eyes.
And taking so much sun and smoking does not help her out either. Even with the retouched photos her face comes across as leathery, like the medical condition knows as smoker's face.

Last edited:
I've found some more from Steph's earlier days in my collection. The photos were cut from Hello, !Hola, Bravo, Okej and Svensk Damtidning

I love those pics... keep on if you have more, Kiina...:)

Stephanie in very flower collection:p :) (Hola)

wtdawl.jpg
wtdbi8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom