Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: March 2021 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Stephanie attended the 30th anniversary celebration of Ecoute Cancer Reconfort yesterday, November 29:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Princess Stéphanie at the Fight Aids Monaco Christmas charity party:

** Full view **

Princess Stephanie at the 10th anniversary of the Princess Charlene Foundation today, December 14:

** Full view **

Very beautiful, very elegant!

Last edited by a moderator:
A very somber and dignified look on the Princess of Hanover,the black lace mantilla is beautiful.

Yes, the hat is very becoming.

Princess Stéphanie during an interview about the upcoming Circus Festival today, January 19:

** Pic **

Princess Stephanie on a private photo on her birthday today, February 1, wearing Pauline's Alter Designs:

** Pic **

Princess Stéphanie during the presentation of a donation to Fight Aids Monaco today:

** Pic **

Princess Caroline attended the presentation of this year's edition of the "Les Apprentis collectionneurs" learning programme today:

** Pic **

Princess Caroline at the inauguration of the "Caroline Studio", the new dance studio of the Princess Grace Dance Academy in Monaco, yesterday, March 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A very lovely, classic look.

A belated addition for March 3: Princess Caroline attended the annual bazaar in aid of the Work of Sister Mary in Monaco:

** Full view **

I love seeing all the (Polish) Native outfits! Lovely!

I’d like this gown if it were floor length. The trim to the neckline is a nice touch. I love her hairstyle.

The Princess of Hanover looked wonderful,the hairstyle too was a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom