Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm also not a fan of the hat but its practical given its mid November and chilly.The rest of the outfit too is nice and also practical.

Her hair looks nice tonight- shiny and well-styled.

She looks very good. Both the coat and dress are very flattering and I like the clean, uncluttered design .

Queen Camilla looked nicely styled for the Festival Of Remembrance.

Camilla lovely in green during the launch of the Coronation Food Project and the visit to the South Oxfordshire Food and Education Alliance today, November 14:

** Full view **

A nice suit. I like this shade of green on her. The blouse is very pretty - the neckline isn’t too fussy and goes well with the jacket. The Queen looks very refreshed.

Camilla lovely in green during the launch of the Coronation Food Project and the visit to the South Oxfordshire Food and Education Alliance today, November 14:

** Full view **

Nice suit, not convinced about the blouse though.

I think it is one of her favourite colours, not the first outfit of that colour that I see her wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Camilla hosted a reception for winners of The Queen's Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023 at Buckingham Palace today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not the best of looks from the Queen today. Wearing boots inside seems odd and I don’t care for the trimming or the cut of the neckline on this dress. Hate to be too picky, but her hair looked a little flat too.

The colour is nice but not crazy about the size of the dress and looks a little too big.

Queen Camilla on day 1 of the state visit from South Korea today, November 21:

** Full view **

Not crazy about the hat but the rest is nice and appropriate for late November weather.

I believe this might be a Xmas 2022 repeat. Not my favourite, I don't like these dusky colours, she suits vivid colours much better. The brooch is divine.

One of her best State dinner appearance. Red really suits her.

The Queen looks wonderful, that particular shade of red is definitely her color.

Wow! Camilla looks fabulous in red!

I really love the two dresses. They suit her extremely !

Queen Camilla looked great. Red suits her, the dress was lovely, and the jewel choice was tip-top, especially giving the Burmese tiara a go. It seems to have been widened or opened up. Looked just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom