Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a nice enough outfit but Letizia could have done something with her hair fora State Visit or worn a hat for the occasion.

Its a nice enough outfit but Letizia could have done something with her hair fora State Visit or worn a hat for the occasion.

Much as I like to see royal ladies in hats, the Spanish royal ladies just do not seem to have the tradition of wearing hats for events such as this. That said, Letizia could well have styled her hair more formally, though she may be saving that for the evening.

Much as I like to see royal ladies in hats, the Spanish royal ladies just do not seem to have the tradition of wearing hats for events such as this. That said, Letizia could well have styled her hair more formally, though she may be saving that for the evening.

Letizia could always start her own tradition ;)

The occasion warranted a tad more effort from Letizia.

Lovely tweed dress, but I don't think that cape works here. Would love to see a proper coat...

I love this look on Queen Letizia, she looks very elegant, even without an updo.. Compared to Italian "First daughter" she looks very polish.. Yes an updo and bigger earrings would be better, somehow she has done this just once for the Argentine state visit..

Queen Letizia on day 1 of the state visit from Italy today, November 16:

** Full view ** Without the cape ** Dress without the cape ** gallery **
I think its an old dress worn twice in 2017
https://www.queenletiziastyle.com/b...tweed-dress-to-award-spains-top-sports-people
https://www.queenletiziastyle.com/blog/queen-letizia-reworks-her-mystery-tweed-dress

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the tweed dress. Looks great on her.

I'm not often a cape fan, but I loved this one with the dress.

I also love the dress.

Great look. Beautiful purse- nice that it was Italian.

I like the dress and I suppose if you are in the habit of wearing a coat as a cape, which she has done, you might as well wear an actual cape!

As others have said, she could have made more of an effort with her hair. There is no styling and the dark color is so unflattering.

The dark color and the middle parting are really unflattering, make Letizia look harsh and older than she is.

Its quite chilly in Madrid at just 6C and the queen is well wrapped up today ahead of the visit to an even chillier Sweden.

La Reina looks bloody fabulous

Very glamorous and polished appearance by the queen and nice to note that hat/fascinators can be worn on State Visits.

Very glamorous and polished appearance by the queen and nice to note that hat/fascinators can be worn on State Visits.
Both Letizia and Felipe follow Swedish protocol. They, and all other royals, usually adapt to the country they visit.
Was the last time we saw Letizia in a hat at the Enthronement ceremony in Japan?

Despite her very fashionable wardrobe on many occasions, Letizia hasn't been very successful in the hat game throughout the years imo, probably due to the lack of use in Spain.

This is one of her better attempts I think, a solid B+ or A- :flowers: Wonder how it pairs with the outfit underneath that cape...

Letizia looks really great. I only wish she had opted for a coat instead of a shawl but probably not so much need for it at home.

Despite her very fashionable wardrobe on many occasions, Letizia hasn't been very successful in the hat game throughout the years imo, probably due to the lack of use in Spain.
Spanish miliners must do no business if we are to believe hats are not worn in Spain.
Like all other Spanish designers they must delighted that the queen is wearing one of their pieces.

Last edited:
Nice outfit! Despite the hat looks a bit summery to me, it's one of the few successful head pieces from Letizia.

Queen Letizia looks lovely imo. I like the dress and the cape looks lovely. I also like the hat. I miss a brooch on the coat (actually i hoped for the bee broche she wore in Argentina) I like most of Letizia's hats she has worn so far but this could be her best hat so far.

I love the color of the dress and like the shawl as well. Not crazy about the sleeves on the dress, but all in all it's a great look!

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 -

The dress looks great on her. To my surprise, I like the sleeves; I think they make the dress. The headpiece is very nice too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom