Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April 2023 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Máxima today, September 20, at a reception for the craftsmen who helped embroider the new curtains for the Chinese Hall at Huis ten Bosch Palace, such a nice, lovely look (especially also in comparison to yesterday's look ;))

It's the skirt and blouse combination by Tory Burch Máxima had worn during this year's summer photo session:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2023 **

This is so much better. Very nice.

Simple and elegant today. So frustrating that its not every time but then what we talk about!

I’ve reassessed yesterday’s outfit. It just the jacket that was awful and combining with that

Oh that is such a lovely dress. It’s very youthful and a beautiful shade.

Queen Máxima today, September 20, at a reception for the craftsmen who helped embroider the new curtains for the Chinese Hall at Huis ten Bosch Palace, such a nice, lovely look (especially also in comparison to yesterday's look ;))

It's the skirt and blouse combination by Tory Burch Máxima had worn during this year's summer photo session:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2023 **
Extremely pretty. For the hair ... no comment

I like the dress; Maxima looks very nice, though I still think she should wear her hair a few inches shorter.

A nice simple look and soft colour on the queen.
Simple outfits seem to work much better.

Lovely simple dress but her messy hair ruined it.

I like the dress; Maxima looks very nice, though I still think she should wear her hair a few inches shorter.

I think you’re right about her hair. It probably would be better a little shorter. I think she has rather fine hair, which usually looks better a bit shorter.

I really like the white dress with tan accessories. Very nice.

Maxima is in dire need of a professional stylist for clothes and hair ,both need a lot of work.

Queen Máxima paid a working visit as part of the Week against Loneliness today, September 27, wearing a Natan blouse and green leather skirt:

** gallery ** February 2022 **

The Queen really isn’t blessed with great hair. The few dead and bleached strings of hair on her shoulders perhaps would be best cut off. Ghastly skirt.

It looks like she just got out of bed, horrible hair...If her hair is wild, then the best choice is to wear an up-do like Victoria, who also has wild hair.

Ugly skirt. But that blouse is lovely.

The messy hurricane hair is back and so unprofessional looking ,there's no excuse for it given the healthy Orange Budget.

I like the blouse, hate the skirt. I just don’t like the leather look in trousers or shirts( isn’t this ine made of cactus or something)

Wasn’t going to mention the hair but yep it’s horrible today.

Sadly the messy mop hair hasn't improved since the outfit was last worn.
The outfit not bad but again let down by an ungroomed hair.

Really like the jumpsuit (not normally a huge fan of these) and her accessories are perfect. Again, the hair! Almost looks like she didn't even run a comb through it.

I do like this with red accessories. Simple but effective. Whats gone with her hair between viewing the curtains at Huis ten Bosch and a week later? It’s better than yesterday but that’s not saying much

Queen Máxima attended the FMO 'Future of Finance' conference in Amsterdam today, October 3, wearing a Valentino dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** 2019 **

Its not too bad and thankfully a much better hair week than last week!

Queen Máxima presented the Appeltjes van Oranje Awards at Palace Noordeinde today, October 4, wearing her glittering Natan dress and having a great hairdo again at last ?

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** June 2023 **

One of Queen Máxima's better appearances of late after a terribly few week.
The dress and hairstyle are really lovely and thankfully no chunks of plastic either.

One of Queen Máxima's better appearances of late after a terribly few week.
The dress and hairstyle are really lovely and thankfully no chunks of plastic either.

Starting to think she needs to be accompanied by her mother in law at all public events. Seems to be a correlation in the improvement of hair and choice of clothes!

Maxima looked very nice.

I like the two last outfits. The Valentino dress looks great with the shoes. Apparently Beatrix has a simular dress with logos in the 1970s, only in green.

https://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/z...vallen-allebei-voor-logo-print-van-valentino/

The shoes are excellent too, and so are the earrings. Just a pity of the hair.

Today's event in the glitter dress at Noordeinde looks nice too. The hairdo makes all the difference.

Queen Máxima at the Center of Expertise Applied Artificial Intelligence of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences today, October 5:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Not a bad hairday but the skirt does nothing for the rest of the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom