Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one of Mathilde's most flattering outfits....She looks like she's ready for carnaval...

I think of fries and ketchup immediately ��

The colours aren't actually the biggest problem to me, but I think it looks so unflattering when using the two colours alternatively (hat is red, then coat is yellow, the blouse is red then the pants are yellow again, and the shoes of course are red again as well). Maybe change the hat and shoes to yellow as well? Or simply don't wear hat and coat.

Mathilde needed... not to have the gloves. (She forgot the rule about taking one thing off.) Other than that, I'm strangely unbothered by the rest of it.

She carries off the strong colors much better than her husband or the rest of his family.

Oh dear, I hate this yellow pantsuit and Princess Elisabeth's coatdress looks a bit too short.

Oh, my. Her outfit is...uhm...unique?

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 -

Not one of Mathilde's most flattering outfits....She looks like she's ready for carnaval...

Indeed. It might not have seemed quite that way otherwise, but her daughter’s more classic outfit drove the point home.

Looking at it again- I really don’t care for it. Especially side by side with Elisabeth.

Last edited:
In Belgium we say that she took over what the late Queen Elisabeth II said , The Queen must be seen ".

The color blogging is interesting but the trousers with this belt are really unflattering.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app[/QUOTEI

If she left off the huge belt and the pumpkin colors were a chocolate brown, I believe it would have looked much better. I usually like her outfits. Maybe she just wanted to try a different look. Didn't come across too well though. JMO

Perhaps the Queen has a good sense of humor. Most of the time, she is reliably elegant and queenly in her fashion. But sometimes she decides to rock something faintly ridiculous and then she enjoys the ensuing gasps.

The military outfit is actually growing on me. I get that it is a nationalistic outfit and she was trying to incorporate colors of the Belgian flag.

I like the autumnal colourblocking.

An eye-catching look in yellow and red for Queen Mathilde at the Blue Beret Parade at the Royal Military Academy today, September 30:

Sack the stylist,way overt the top and all the colours clash.

I love everything about this outfit. The colour, the shape, the combination dress/jacket, the accessory. Finally something flattering after the red and yellow disaster from last week.

Lovely outfit! Love the print.

The red and white works well but not sure about the headpiece.

The hat looks a little odd with this outfit and is maybe better paired with another one.

Really lovely look and colour on queen Mathilde for the Mass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom