Queen Noor Current Events 6: March 15-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Thanks

Oh, thank you so much.;)
i am so happy to see the interview:angel:
thanks all:flowers:

AMMAN (Petra) - Her Majesty Queen Noor celebrates her birthday today. The Queen, who was born on August 23, 1951, received a bachelor’s degree in Architecture and Urban Planning from Princeton University in 1974. Queen Noor worked on international urban planning and design projects in Australia, Iran, the US and Jordan. She married King Hussein in 1978 and they had four children: Their Royal Highnesses Princes Hamzah and Hashem and Princesses Iman and Raya. Since 1978, Queen Noor has supervised several development activities and projects in the Kingdom. She chairs the Noor Al Hussein Foundation which carries the largest portfolio in development and empowerment programmes for Jordanian society. In addition, the Queen heads the King Hussein Foundation which was founded in 1999 by a Royal Decree to promote and build on King Hussein’s humanitarian vision in Jordan and abroad.
http://www.jordantimes.com/?news=1669
http://s2.supload.com/free/0000376316-006-20070823005616.jpg/view/

Queen Noor Looks absolutley wonderful,thanks for the pics!

I love Naaem Khan, his designs are fantastic. Is this the first time Noor has attended NY Fashion Week?

I have a felling that queen Noor is always in USA.

She lives in the US, yes, but she certainly travels throughout the world!

I think it's a pitty that JRH don't 'use' Queen Noor bit more. It seems like they want to pull her back. I understand that it' s bit crowded with 2 queens but Noor has such influens in the world. Why not use her possibilities more?

She is awsome, I have to addmite.

in the latest pictures that were posted of her, her face seems frozen and her lips look funny. Did she have surgery or something? Can anybody clarify this? Thanks!

I think it's a pitty that JRH don't 'use' Queen Noor bit more. It seems like they want to pull her back. I understand that it' s bit crowded with 2 queens but Noor has such influens in the world. Why not use her possibilities more?

I agree with you , Noor has to go back to Jordan i know that the people love her alot there.

I get conflicting news on how QN is perceived in Jordan. Her children seem to get along (at least in the pictures I see) with their half siblings, but I was under the impression that QN was persona non grata within the family, and that the present ruling couple along with the King's mother and Princess Haya don't care for her and pretty much drove her back to the US.

I'm certainly willing to be wrong, but that is my perception the last time I read up on the family dynamics. I pretty much gave up following the family after KA stripped the crown prince title from his half brother to (supposedly) give to his son.

Can anyone tell me what the present attitude is in Jordan towards QN?

I think it's a pitty that JRH don't 'use' Queen Noor bit more. It seems like they want to pull her back. I understand that it' s bit crowded with 2 queens but Noor has such influens in the world. Why not use her possibilities more?[/quote]

Hi everyone. I am new to this web page. I have enjoyed reading everything over the last few days. This is in response to the post by reen. That is my thoughts about Queen Noor. I hoped it was not true, and that everyone gets along. I know it is a long shot. I had heard for several years that she wanted one of her sons to be the King. Boom seems like she is living in the US. Please someone from Jordan let us know... Thanks!!!

It was said yes, she wanted Hamzah to be king--that is why she had Hussein name him "second" crown prince. Yes, she does live in America.

Has Queen Noor changed her hair? She looks darker than before but it suits her.

Noor's dress is by Naeem Khan, she was recently seen at his show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom