Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2019 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa attended the 61st edition of the Bazar International on November 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Sibilla attended an auction dinner of furniture from the Al Thani collection at Sotheby's in Paris:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa at the presentation of the European Prize for Microfinance yesterday, November 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa attended the 76th edition of the Red Cross Bazaar today, November 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
What I like about the Grand Duchess wear is, aside from royal events, she is a sharp dresser that knows what to wear for her current age and body type at public events. She looks like the CEO making rounds in her office, elegant without being over the top for the office.

Grand Duchess María Teresa at the book event Salon du Livre d’Histoire de Versailles today, November 20:

Grand Duchess María Teresa during a conference and an audience related to it yesterday, November 21:

A normal skirt today and jacket and a nice combination too and nothing too hip or trendy.

Grand Duchess María Teresa was interviewed for the French programme "64’ le Monde en francais" today, December 8:

The Esch-sur-Alzette city as European Capital of Culture in 2022 ended tonight the Grand Duchess through this video broadcast during the closing ceremony, she warmly thanks the organizers, artists and visitors who made it possible

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeldSWMBep/

Princess Alexandra looked really nice in her green gown but the order needed a brooch.

Is Alexandra's dress borrowed or is it actually hers? TBH it looks like something that should be worn by somebody twice her age. And even then... There is no shape in it, just a lot of green cloth... Despite it she looks good and happy, must be the engagement glow. The make-up, jewels and hair are very well done.

I like the outfit of the Grand Duchess.

Last edited:
I like Alexandra's gown but it doesn't suit her. And it needs a brooch.

MT's gown, especially the cape, has shortened her.

You took the words right out of my mouth Marengo. Alexandra's dress looks like a throwback to the Academy Awards ceremony circa 1977...not flattering to the young princess or her figure.

Dollars to donuts it's on loan from MT.:whistling:

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, my expectations from the Lux ladies were pretty close to zero. But this time I like Alexandra’s outfit. I also think the tiara matches well the dress, they’re both very modern.
Stephanie is the usual huge “meh”, while I don’t like MT. She lacks a brooch and she’s literally drowning in the fabric to me.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa attended the 28th Audiovisual Laurels ceremony in Paris yesterday, February 20:

** Pic **

My God , she is in Paris again did not attend her Aunt's Funerals.
Now with her best friend Stephane Bern to me not royal dressed .

Not great the basque top would be more suited to Cher or Madonna but not on the Grand Duchess.

Trying too hard to appear to be super trendy GDMT but sadly nothing works with this outfit .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom