Royal Teenagers and social media

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhillyMonarchist

Aristocracy
City
philadelphia
Country
United States
A while back I found Princess Ingrid Alexandra Private personal Account by accident I know for a fact that this was her because it was followed by someone who would 100% know her personally and this person dont follow any fans accounts I am not going to say who saids person name is because it would give clues to finding the account the account was private and I did not request to follow as I know her Royal highness's privacy. I also know from a interview that she said she was told that she is not allowed to have a social media account a rule royals close to the throne are likely told but I am certain as this rule is often broken because teenagers are teenagers I know for a fact that only royals have accounts Like Isabella of Denmark because they been a large leak of selfie taken by isabella and other photos of the like that been likes.

A while back I found Princess Ingrid Alexandra Private personal Account by accident I know for a fact that this was her because it was followed by someone who would 100% know her personally and this person dont follow any fans accounts I am not going to say who saids person name is because it would give clues to finding the account the account was private and I did not request to follow as I know her Royal highness's privacy. I also know from a interview that she said she was told that she is not allowed to have a social media account a rule royals close to the throne are likely told but I am certain as this rule is often broken because teenagers are teenagers I know for a fact that only royals have accounts Like Isabella of Denmark because they been a large leak of selfie taken by isabella and other photos of the like that been likes.

Prince Christian also has a private account, but this is normal, they are young and want to follow what their friends post on social media.

Victoria de Marichalar:
Count Nikolai of Monpezat:
Prince Aymeric:
Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau:
Count Claus-Casimir of Orange-Nassau:
Leah Isadora Behn:

Last edited:
Instagram account of Prince Achileas of Greece and Denmar
(@achi_of_denmark)
Achi on Instagram: @achi_of_denmark

:previous: There is a verified Instagram account for achi_of_greece, instagram.com/achi_of_greece which makes sense. It is strange to me for him to have an Instagram account for achi_of_denmark, other than for him to claim it so it won't get claimed and used by someone else trying to impersonate him.

I couldn’t understand why I had come across so many photos of Isabella … photos and videos that look to be private, dancing, drinking, dressing-up, doing her makeup, on holiday etc … when looking for old photos of her mother PhillyMonarchist.
(Also, many photos of other young Royals that look to be private … school uniforms, parties, hugging, etc.)
I didn’t know there had been some sort of leak.
I just thought these young people are having a good time and don’t care who sees what they are doing.
Many of these photos and videos have been taken up by Royal watchers, so are quite spread about on different accounts now.
I’ve just joined Pinterest and if you have a few key words, it’s like a parallel world to all the official and staged stuff, even Isabella using a few swear words.

Back
Top Bottom