Soccer Fans

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lakshmi said:
I think the boy in pics is Michael. Louis has much lighter hair.:neutral:

Definitely Michael. I saw Louis the day before the Aids Evening in July and he was blond. Still a beautiful smile. :flowers:

Have a great day!

There are photos of Louis being <strike>mauled</strike> hugged by Stephanie at the beach in the Stephanie photo thread.

Louis has lighter hair, not the blond of his younger years, but not this significantly darker shade that Michael sports above. And Louis doesn't have the curl.

Ann

well thanks for clearing that up Michael is a good looking kid

michelle said:
Princess Stephanie attending the match AS Monaco FC vs. AS Saint Etienne ... with Louis and Michael ( I think ) ....
Thanks for posting the pics, I had already hoped you would do so, as I saw small versions at newscom :) It's always great to see Steph having fun watching soccer and it's always funny how different she looks in those casual soccer clothes..

I wonder if Princess Charlotte finds Francois Modesto of AS Monaco attractive, because to me that guy is one handsome soccer player!

Stephanie and Louis

Louis and his mom watching the match AS Monaco FC vs. Paris Saint Germain...

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, her son Louis and his half brother Michael watched the soccer game between Monaco and PSG at Louis II stadium in Monaco on September 17, 2006.
p2pr2.jpg
p4or2.jpg
m
p11wp4.jpg
p10et2.jpg

( SP )

Last edited by a moderator:
He is as tall as stephanie he looks good thnks for the pics michelle.

It's so great to see Steph and Louis having fun :)
Here are two more pics from the weekend:

2vhuj41.jpg
2s6v9qa.jpg

(polfoto)

michelle said:
Louis and his mom watching the match AS Monaco FC vs. Paris Saint Germain...

( SP )

Full set of pictures - > HERE !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good photo's Michelle. Louis is cute but doesn't look as much like Albert as he use to.

Here is the first pic from today:
French singer M'Pokora (L) and Princess Stephanie de Monaco are seen during an action aimed at promoting the "Fight Aids Monaco" foundation prior the French L1 football match Monaco vs Valenciennes, 02 December 2006 at the Louis II stadium in Monaco. AFP PHOTO VALERY HACHE - I could have posted it at the Fight Aids"-thread as well..:)

Steph

Thanx, Ice.... Monaco won 3 - 0 .... Steph did the kick off...she should do it at every match ... she's their 'Porte Bonheur' ...

Thanks for all the links to the pictures Pauline and Louis have grown up so much and Steph looks great love the shirt .

michelle said:

I loved the photos, thanks! Pauline looks sweet and grown up. Nice to see her in a few photos here. Steph really lives her life... and enjoys it. Good for her. :)

thanks michelle they both look cute they seem to get along well

RADKER18 said:
thanks michelle they both look cute they seem to get along well

My thoughts exactly! And he looked cute being red in his face. :) I'm talking about Adans of course.

that's kinda of cute, Steph and Albert waving at each other from across the field. Guess Steph wanted to relax and vice dressing up to sit in Albert's box.

maryellen1539 said:
that's kinda of cute, Steph and Albert waving at each other from across the field. Guess Steph wanted to relax and vice dressing up to sit in Albert's box.

Where does it say they are waving to each other?

it doesn't. But there's one photo of Steph waving and one of Albert waving. I was just making a comment.

Back
Top Bottom