Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know quite a few ordinary women, who have kept their married name as well - be it for the children and/ or because after many years of marriage, that's just what they were known as.

These days, there are also men who take their wife's name, though I didn't expect Frank to do this since de Nassau is his wife's ex-husband's name. That would be a bit weird.

Sure, 3 last names are quite a lot and she could have done away with either Antony or de Nassau, but there are other people with long names as well and it's her choice...

:previous: I think you hit it square on. Tessy wants everyone to know that she is close enough to Lady Kitty to have been invited to her wedding.;)

And I don' believe it. How could she be close to Kitty? She posted the same some time ago about being close to Harry. The only proof she had was a picture with her and louis at some event in London. But she makes a big thing out of it. I remember also her appearance at the World Econmic Peak in St. Moritz, Switzerland, having a microphone and interviewing "famous" people. It was Daniel of Sweden she caught who was a bit embarrassed, and the Swedish foreign minister, who she didn't even remember her name and addressed her wrongly.

Any other person, except her, would be embarrassed to forget the name of a political famous person who she wants to interview. But, she just dropped it. Interesting though that those guys who engaged her for the interviews never did it again.

but, well, she will find other issues.

There are many women who kept their former husbands' names. Two examples that come to mind: Jackie Kennedy Onasis used both former/current husbands' names, and also Camilla Parker-Bowles uses her former husband's name.

The tempest is great; the teapot is small.
It’s legal, it’s logical, it’s harmless, and it’s her decision.

There are many women who kept their former husbands' names. Two examples that come to mind: Jackie Kennedy Onasis used both former/current husbands' names, and also Camilla Parker-Bowles uses her former husband's name.

I personally doubt that Camilla still uses her former husband's name. It's the papers who do that (but did they ever call Diana Lady Diana Spencer after her marriage to the prince?)

I think they didn't, because if they had she would have posted pictures. His parents and family (only his daughter who lives in the US) obviously also did not attend. I have a feeling that they are not into that excessive attention seeking of Tessy and don't want to be part of it.

Not everybody likes it being exposed in all tabloids, and I am really glad, that there are people who want to keep their lifes and that of her children more privately.

Plus there are people who don't want to see their son marry his pregnant girlfriend, especially as she is known to have children before marriage...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus there are people who don't want to see their son marry his pregnant girlfriend, especially as she is known to have children before marriage...:D

But surely in that case marrying his pregnant girlfriend is better than having a baby out of wedlock? Or abandoning mother and baby?

It is different circumstances from last time. They have been together for a while. They may not be thrilled or might not have been able to make it due to circumstances. Hard to tell since Tessy hasn't said anything.

I don't think her name is unexpected or necessarily a big deal considering the family never publicly clarified if she was supposed to lose it upon remarriage. But it does kind of evoke the "mother of two royal princes" mantra she was so big on a couple of years ago.

I really do wish her well in this new chapter, she has a lot of drive and enthusiasm but I can't help but feel she makes it harder for herself by trying to publicly be so many things, muddying the waters with nonsense "degrees" and awards and often oversharing.

Oh yes I forgot about Camilla Parker Bowles.

So it's seems Tessy is just collecting up names. Hypothetically if this marriage does not last in 5 years she has remarried a Carl Muller. She will then be

Tessy Antony De Nassau Floessel Muller?

Ok..to me it is strange but to each their own

Tessy parents did not attend the Wedding ?

She did not post photos of her parents as she usually always does.
But, in her newest IG she posts a picture of Frank embracing her mother( I am pretty sure it is her) and a long text which is telling a lot.
In short, it says that she is so thankful that Frank as well as Louis have always been totally accepted by her family and that is so important and so wonderful (which it is, I agree).
But , i think it is posted because she is frustrated that Frank's family was not present (which tells us something) , I assume that they are not happy with Tessy's overall boasting attention seeking media presence.

It would be a good idea to sit together and have a talk about it. But, as we know Tessy she preaches all those wonderful social togetherness and love etc., but as soon as she gets criticism she closes up and is not willing to reflect about her own behaviour, which many people who are of different opinion and not so "shallow" and into the glamorous, ex royal life, do not like and do not want to be a part of.

That is so unfortunate for her, because she is not a mean person, but just not able to listen to other opinions and reflect on her own behaviour.

A very self centered egoistic person who thinks she is the best and a master of manipulating the people who are close to her. And, as she is not mean or nasty and probably very nice and enthusiastic, they are bound to her (like her children) and cannot escape.

Louis, I think gave up when he got older, she was just too much for him. I don't think it was the MIL that destroyed their marriage. Frank is very much in love with her and does everything she wants. Good for her and him.
but his family , normal working and discreet Swiss people, are not so keen to be part of Tessy's excessive social media world.

The Antony family of Luxembourg suffered from Tessy's Behaviour since her divorce with prince Louis.

Hereditarytitles thinks the picture is “awful and unwise to publish” but is happy to repost it on this forum.

Hereditarytitles thinks the picture is “awful and unwise to publish” but is happy to repost it on this forum.

Maybe you misunderstand me. I am not "happy" to repost it. Tessy origininally posted it! She is happy to have posted it, showing the whole world how "tough" she is.

That is the first time I posted something from her IG, BECAUSE many people here, who are reading her IG, Twitter, Facebook only post the sweet and nice things (which IMO is also just shallow and undefined nonsense)

I just wanted to show that this woman is so self-centered, attention-seeking und obsessed with her ego, that she doesn't even realize how she can damage her reputation in social media. But, I realize that opinions differ,

I sometimes wonder how in this forum Charlene of Monaco has been so critized and been attacked, that even the admins had to interfer.
I feel a lot of sympathy with Charlene, but that is another story.

I am not sure of the reason behind your comment. Are you suggesting that posters ought to only share news about royals' activities which they regard as pleasant and wise? Under that standard, numerous incidents involving royals come to mind which could not be mentioned on this forum as there seems to be a consensus among forum posters that the royals in question were acting unwisely (for instance, the Duke of York's decision to give an interview on his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein in 2019).

As for the photograph, a description would be of use to those of us who are unable to view Instagram without an account. :flowers:

As for the photograph, a description would be of use to those of us who are unable to view Instagram without an account. :flowers:

It's an old photograph of Tessy in combat gear, in some sort of metal dug out, holding on to a machine gun. Although clearly not actually firing.

One of the tags is @UNpeacekeeping so I assume this was when she was in Kosovo as part of a peacekeeping taskforce.

It's possibly not the most diplomatic picture to post but I've seen similar images from other soldiers. When Prince Harry was in Helmand they evening news actually showed footage of him firing a similar weapon.

I think it's an image where mileage definitely varies.

What do Prince Gabriel and Prince Noah think about their mother posting so many pictures?

Tessy has not given birth yet? She announced on IG last month that she was forced to miss Kitty Spencer's wedding because she was due "any minute"....:cool::whistling:

Tessy has not given birth yet? She announced on IG last month that she was forced to miss Kitty Spencer's wedding because she was due "any minute"....:cool::whistling:

I suspect she has, and is probably staying off social media. I can imagine she, her husband and the family are bonding and getting used to a newborn.

I am more than certain she'll post sooner rather than later

I suspect she has, and is probably staying off social media. I can imagine she, her husband and the family are bonding and getting used to a newborn.

I am pretty sure she would have posted if the baby has arrived because she posted even the ultrasonic picture of her unborn. She is posting every day older pictures and today her visit to the Middle East some years ago. She is looking forward to visit there with her "little bean" in the fall, planning to go there for work.

Tessy hasn't been off social media, she has posted many photos this week to her Instagram.

I am glad to hear that Tessy and Frank have a healthy son.

I do wish she would stop referring to her newborn as a "little bean":argh:..but whatever makes her happy I guess.

Congratulations to all.

Congratulations to the family!!!

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and siblings!

Welcome to the world, little Theodor Floessel!

Congratulations to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom