The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's his private life and I undestand he doesn't want all the world speak about his girlfriend. We will know when it will be official and not on the newspaper and it's better isn't it ? ^^

Apparently his last girlfriend came and went mostly unnoticed last year. He's supposedly single now. Yay! ... It's such a shame I live on the other side of the world :unsure:. At least you European gals have a chance :)

Apparently his last girlfriend came and went mostly unnoticed last year. He's supposedly single now. Yay! ... It's such a shame I live on the other side of the world :unsure:. At least you European gals have a chance :)

Michaela Forcini?

well apparantly guillaume was seeing Michaela Forcini, but after searching her name in google all that came up was that she was seduced by silvio Berlusconi the Italian prime minister if im not mistaken.

How odd that there are no links to HGD Guillaume when you google her name. To me it feels like some tabloid wanted to sell some numbers and linked the two together but there were actually nothing going on. It's totally different if you google Pia Haraldsen, then there are many hits on Guillaume

well apparantly guillaume was seeing Michaela Forcini, but after searching her name in google all that came up was that she was seduced by silvio Berlusconi the Italian prime minister if im not mistaken.

:eek: Silvio Berlusconi is 73 years old.

I was assured by someone claiming to be in the know that Prince Guillaume & Michaela were an item until late last year. I had previously assumed he had been single since breaking up with Pia.

Having read the times it seems like it was last year she and Berlusconi was doing whatever it now was... So again I ask myself if she now really was the girlfriend of Guillaume or just linked to him. Saw an earlier post in this discussion that the only source is Promi...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3736220.ece

Among those who fell under his spell was Michaela Forcini, a 23-year-old engineering student.
“Berlusconi’s fun, he’s got experience because he’s old, he’s the future,” she said.

(No you are right Lalla Meriem. I might have been too cynical but now when you said it I realized that I though wrong. Sorry ya'll)

Having read the times it seems like it was last year she and Berlusconi was doing whatever it now was... So again I ask myself if she now really was the girlfriend of Guillaume or just linked to him. Saw an earlier post in this discussion that the only source is Promi...

I do not think that this article is suggesting a romantic link.

I do not beleive the pair were dating to be honest, I think as Dani90 said, the tabloids were just trying to create useless rubbish.There is a blog claiming that they were in the know from sources close to guillaume that he was dating michaela, but who knows. I think anyone would want to stay single after dating pia haraldsen ika rumba she was a scary one wasn't she.

I think if a tabloid were just trying to increase circulation they probably would have chosen someone that he knows. You know, someone in his circle of friends that he's actually been photographed with. It's a little too random for me that they just picked the name of some Italian girl and suggested a romantic link. That's about as likely as someone picking my first name and surname with where I got school, work, and a picture of me and suggesting a link. I have an easier time believing the Michaela rumors than the Ella-Ann rumors. Luxembourg is a small place where everyone knows someone who knows the family. I dunno either way...

I am pretty sure the author of the blog in question actually stated that they weren't even sure about the information and offered several different possibilities.

I think while he and Pia were together it seemed okay. She was well known and her royal connection on top of his being HGD made them tabloid fodder. It was her behavior after their relationship ended that I think lacked class. She shouldn't have spoken about him and their relationship at all. Let's not even talk about how she is now:eek:

I don't think they just picked a name and made a story of it but I doubt that it was actually a relationship. If Michaela was in HGD Guillaume's network of friends it's a big chance they were just that friends.

From what I understand Promi was the only magazine to run the story, and still today it's just Promi as source (plus forum & blogs). But who knows maybe they were a couple, maybe not..

Ditty, I am keenly aware of the blog. I enjoy it very much. You correctly deduced the meaning of it. There is a possibility they were dating and the author believes it but still has some doubt which is why she discussed other things that have been said.

Anyway, it's neither here nor there.....I never assumed he has been single since Pia. He's far to attractive, intelligent and human for some beautiful young women not to have peeked his interest for at least a little while in the last 8 years.

Does anyone the issue date of the interview with Guillaume that was in Vanidades?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not trying to start a discussion, but from the few videos of him that I have seen, particularly the one where he is greeting the guests for his parent's anniversary (Fredrick and Mary noted) he seems to be animated and lively. As if he possesses a good sense of humor.

I am not trying to start a discussion, but from the few videos of him that I have seen, particularly the one where he is greeting the guests for his parent's anniversary (Fredrick and Mary noted) he seems to be animated and lively. As if he possesses a good sense of humor.

I agree with you. In the photographs and videos I've been privileged enough to see he appears humorous and fun but perhaps a little shy. I wasn't implying that I thought he is boring I just meant it's not a topic that interests me. I try to leave my imagination open on those aspects of his personality.

Whoever he ends up with, whether it's a girl like Charlotte Casiraghi or Paris Hilton, she will be one extremely lucky lady to have a man like him. His family seems really nice too.

This thread has been cleaned up to remove all recent posts speculating on the sexuality of Guillaume. Please be reminded that speculation is not allowed, as per the TRF Rules and FAQ. Unless there is hard evidence/proof on the matter, and not just comments on YouTube videos or from tabloid magazines, further posts speculating this matter will be deleted by a moderator.

JessRulz,
For the Lux. Forum Moderators

Where you know it?:ohmy:
I don't think that Guillaume and Charlotte have so much in common.:ermm:..sorry,but I'm not agree!

Of course, she doesn't. I wonder even if she would marry her beau Alex in coming years. Grimaldi are hot-blood but I think that Casiraghi find good partners, I like all couples: Andrea and Tatiana, Charlotte and Alex and Pierre with Beatrice. Good luck for them!

However connecting royals becouse of title and apperance hasn't a big sense, that's not XVII century (thanks God!) but if we play that game I think Charlotte could be with Felix, and Alexandra would look lovely with Pierre. And Guillaume would look sweet with..me (joke!):lol:

Sunshine93 it's not the first time that that Monaco fan has said Charlotte will be the next GD of Luxembourg but never says why :whistling:

Sunshine93 it's not the first time that that Monaco fan has said Charlotte will be the next GD of Luxembourg but never says why :whistling:
I really know that the Grimaldis need a shot in the arm royal mix to them at this stage of the game:cool:

I don't think that Charlotte would be the next GD of Luxembourg because she does not like the spolight of that marriage even if there is few coverage of the luxembourg monarchie, she would bring more coverage because she is the grand daughter of Grace, the daughter of Caroline and the nephew of Albert II.

^^^You mean the niece? Haha

It would be great to see Charlotte as GD,but I think is sort of difficult. I don't know if she would like to be with a royal...she doesn't seem that type.

If we can't speculate why are the posts about Charlotte not removed?

I really know that the Grimaldis need a shot in the arm royal mix to them at this stage of the game:cool:

I think Princess Caroline has taken care of that by marrying a Prince of Hanover...if that's what you meant.:flowers: I actually think Guillaume and Charlotte would look lovely together in photos but would they click?

If we can't speculate why are the posts about Charlotte not removed?

It's hard not to speculate when no one has any idea who next HGDuchess will be :flowers:

I don't think Charlotte will end up as the next Grand Duchess. For a start they live the jet set lifestyle which IMHO is not the way of Guillaume and family. Secondly Charlotte and Co don't seem like their too bothered about being royal or performing royal duties. Didn't Caroline or Stephanie state that being royal was a burden ?

All posts regarding Guillaume's personality test etc have been deleted. If you want to discuss such chitchat, you can do it here. This is NOT considered appropriate for this forum, as nobody knows what the result of Guillaume's personality test would be like. Please do not continue on this subject except in the appropriate thread.

The Luxembourg Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom