The Stamps Of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great additions! I like the msot the one of the 40th Anniversary of the PGF featuring Caroline and Grace together :)

stamps of the whole family

Great job everyone !! all stamps are beautifull I love particulary the old stamps !!
some more of my collection..............:)

(sorry if you have enven seen them !!:eek: )

Attachments

• 0000323455-051.jpg
    0000323455-051.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 575
  • 0000323455-032.jpg
    0000323455-032.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 628
  • 0000323455-030.jpg
    0000323455-030.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 595
  • 0000323455-029.jpg
    0000323455-029.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 615
others stamps....................;)

Attachments

• 0000323455-031.jpg
    0000323455-031.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 675
  • 0000323455-038.jpg
    0000323455-038.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 596
nina86lila said:
others stamps....................;)

Nice stamps Nina. I didn't know there had been a stamp for their 25th Wedding anniversary, nice one :)

monaco70s said:
Nice stamps Nina. I didn't know there had been a stamp for their 25th Wedding anniversary, nice one :)

I love that stamps too monaco 70 !:)

"On the occasion of the accession of Prince Albert II of Monaco on Tuesday 12 July, the Principality has announced the creation of commemorative stamps. The stamps will be available in books of 10 and will bear the image of the Grimaldi family coat of arms. No post offices in Monaco will be open on 12 July, which is a public holiday, but there'll be a point of sale for the special stamps at the Stamps and Currency Museum on the Terrasses de Fontvieille, open between 9:30 and 6 pm."

LadyMacAlpine said:
Since there are names some might not know here is a genealogy chart also incase someone else comes across any. If someone can do it as an attachment feel free then I will delete this large one.

I think there's an error as they state Alexandra of Hannover's date of birth as August 3rd, 1986. Wasn't she born July 20(?) 1999?

moosey60 said:
I think there's an error as they state Alexandra of Hannover's date of birth as August 3rd, 1986. Wasn't she born July 20(?) 1999?

You're right, Charlotte's birthday is shown twice. Great that you have seen it!!:):D

tbhrc said:
You're right, Charlotte's birthday is shown twice. Great that you have seen it!!:):D
I posted it for the names didn't pay attention to the dates honestly I have no idea when Alberts sisters or their children are born they were not part of my geneology work. Perhaps I will notify the site that it came from for correction.

Here are more from the Corbis collection of stamps:

11-20 STAMPS RELATE 700 YEARS OF MONACO HISTORY

More from Corbis:

21-30 STAMPS RELATE 700 YEARS OF MONACO HISTORY

More from Corbis:

31-40 STAMPS RELATE 700 YEARS OF MONACO HISTORY

Last edited:
More from Corbis:

41-49 STAMPS RELATE 700 YEARS OF MONACO HISTORY

50. ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF CINEMA CELEBRATED ON POSTAGE
STAMPS

Last edited:
Even more from Corbis:

51. View of Postage Stamp of Prince Rainier III and Grace Kelly
Original caption: The Principality of Monaco has accepted this postage stamp to commemorate the marriage of Prince Rainier III to actress Grace Kelly in April. Its denomination is one Franc and bears the photos of the Prince and Princess-to-be.

52. PRINCE ALBERT, LEADER OF THE OLYMPIC TEAM IN ATLANTA

53. STAMPS RELATE 700 YEARS OF MONACO HISTORY

54-56. ISSUE OF GRACE KELLY STAMPS The reason for the name difference is that it is illegal in the US to have the name of a foreign royal on a stamp.

57-59. STAMPS RELATE 700 YEARS OF MONACO HISTORY

Last edited:
Nice stamps and many of them I haven't seen. Thanks.

I thought there was another thread on stamps for Monaco.
Maybe it would be a good idea for the administrators to merge these 2 threads unless the other thread has been closed already.

By the way great stamps Dennism.

Last edited:
Great job Dennism, beautiful stamps. In fact now Prince Albert II has one of the largest stamp collections in the world. There's even a stamp museum in Monaco.

Dennism, these stamps are great. I like them all, but I love that one of Caroline as a young woman.

Thanks for post the stamps Dennism!!!! They are gourgeos!

Thanx to all of you.....great collections :)

Stephanie 1999 (Presidente de A.M.A.P.E.I )

Attachments

• planche-stef.jpg
    planche-stef.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 503
Piewi said:
Thanks for post the stamps Dennism!!!! They are gourgeos!

You´re welcome, Piewi and the others who thanked me. Thank you, monaco70s and Lady MacAlpine for the stamps that you posted.

Dennism said:
You´re welcome, Piewi and the others who thanked me. Thank you, monaco70s and Lady MacAlpine for the stamps that you posted.
You are welcome yourself for a job well done and thank you on everyones part in finding them. Michelle is that autographed on the bottom? Looks like we have some duplicates I will delete mine that are as I get a chance. I like yours best Dennism.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Y Michelle is that autographed on the bottom?

Hmmm...I don't know really...if, then it looks like Alberts signature.

You're welcome Dennism and thanks Michelle :) Yes I think it looks more like Albert's signature or perhaps it could be of the person in charge of the Monaco Post Office.

Back
Top Bottom