Tiaras and Jewels guessing for upcoming events: 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With today’s announcement of a general election to be held on Thursday 4 July, we can probably expect a State Opening of Parliament to be held a couple of weeks later…

I guess Queen Camilla will most likely wear the George IV State Diadem like the last time… If there is a change i guess it will be the Regal Circlet of her crown.

My guesses for Princess Martha Louise’s wedding in August:

Martha Louise: King Olav Gift tiara
Sonja: Josephine’s Emerald Parure tiara
Mette Marit: Diamond Daisy tiara
Ingrid: Pearl Circle Tiara
Astrid: Vasa tiara
Maud: Amethyst tiara
Leah: Vifte tiara

I will re-post my guesses if foreign royals are confirmed.
Is it confirmed that Märtha-Louise's wedding will be a tiara event?

With today’s announcement of a general election to be held on Thursday 4 July, we can probably expect a State Opening of Parliament to be held a couple of weeks later…

I guess Queen Camilla will most likely wear the George IV State Diadem like the last time… If there is a change i guess it will be the Regal Circlet of her crown.
Apparently the schedule is reworked. Wonder what that means for the planned SV from Japan.

Apparently the schedule is reworked. Wonder what that means for the planned SV from Japan.
Probably another delay… A shame really but given how political state visits are nowdays, and the obvious chance of a new political majority in UK it might be risky to negotiate new trade deals and sign political cooperations with the outgoing government…

Probably another delay… A shame really but given how political state visits are nowdays, and the obvious chance of a new political majority in UK it might be risky to negotiate new trade deals and sign political cooperations with the outgoing government…
Its not about trade deals, we recently put one in place with Japan. Its about the broader inter-government interaction, which is a bit pointless the week before an election. Unfortunate, but unavoidable.

I suspect Camilla will make the George IV diadem her signature headgear for the SoP. Query if we will see much variations in the necklaces worn, and if she might introduce coloured stone necklaces?

I suspect Camilla will make the George IV diadem her signature headgear for the SoP. Query if we will see much variations in the necklaces worn, and if she might introduce coloured stone necklaces?
It likely depends on if she will make her coronation dress her standard go to dress for the State Openings too…. If she does, then we likely won’t see much change as there is not many other necklace’s than the diamond collet’s that works with it…..

QEII’s South African Necklace maybe

It likely depends on if she will make her coronation dress her standard go to dress for the State Openings too…. If she does, then we likely won’t see much change as there is not many other necklace’s than the diamond collet’s that works with it…..

QEII’s South African Necklace maybe
It must be a heavy and cumbersome dress to wear, so I don't think the Coronation dress will be the go to dress. I think she has worn it once to Parliament, and it will now end up at a museum after this.

My guess is we will see a variety of white / creme / gold gowns over the coming years. This year, I suspect we will see the white gown she wore to the Diplomatic Reception last year (with the Greville stomacher). If that is the case, I suspect it will end up being a colet necklace again.

I am hoping, though, that we see the Queen in the Queen Victoria Jubilee pearl and diamond necklace.

Back
Top Bottom