Willem-Alexander and Máxima's Visit to Oman and the UAE: January 15-20, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great photos thank you for posting,i like the photo from the meeting with PHaya Maxima looks extremely beautiful,and the one with arabic black Abaya too she looks gorgeous:flowers:

i'm generally not a fan of maxima's bright coloured outfits from top to bottom, but this pink one is great! lovely accessories make it perfect. and didn't she look great with the jeelabah in the mosque? a found it she looked really elegant with it, she reminded me of sheikha mozah!

nice to see a pic with princess haya! it's a shame we didn't get one of maxima with sheikha fatima earlier on.

i always find it interesting when haya meets dignitaries from other countries that she is the only one present at the meeting. all the other "first ladies" always have staff or other prominent women at their events. sheikha fatima always has at least 5-6 women at her meetings(usually her daughters-in-law). does anyone know why haya always goes solo?

both ladies looked great,nice to see Haya again and with Maxima:)
i love the pink suit too she looks wonderful.

Kroonprins Willem Alexander en prinses Maxima brengen dinsdag een bezoek aan Dubai Port World. Het is een onderdeel van het vijfdaagse bezoek aan de Verenigde Arabische Emiraten en Oman
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

19-01-2009 VAE Princess Maxima visited Boskalis.
The visit is to aim for a strengthening economic relation between both countries

PPE Agency

:dutchstandard:

Monday the 19th

Abu Dhabi and Dubai

Prince of Orange and state secretary Heemskerk will meet HRH Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid bin Maktoum, vice-president and PM of the UAE,Minister of Defence and Ruler of Dubai

Het Koninklijk Huis

Great pictures. Thank you Turkish Delight!

But I am also curious about the meeting between WA and Sheik Mo. Did it take place? Were Mo's sons also present. Does anyone has info or photos on this event. I would be so proud to see our WA with the Maktoums:flowers:.

Great pictures. Thank you Turkish Delight!

But I am also curious about the meeting between WA and Sheik Mo. Did it take place? Were Mo's sons also present. Does anyone has info or photos on this event. I would be so proud to see our WA with the Maktoums:flowers:.

I think there was change of plans because WA didnt meet up with Sheikh Mohammed. WA meet with Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed (read here). No pictures nor articles on a meeting between Shk Mohammed and WA. Sheikh Ahmed represents Shk Mohammed at most meetings if Shk Mohammed isnt there.

I think there was change of plans because WA didnt meet up with Sheikh Mohammed. WA meet with Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed (read here). No pictures nor articles on a meeting between Shk Mohammed and WA. Sheikh Ahmed represents Shk Mohammed at most meetings if Shk Mohammed isnt there.

Thanks for solving this mystery:flowers:.
Too bad the meeting didn't went through. I wonder what was so important that Sh Mo skipped the meeting. According to his website he rdid receive the head of the parliament of Italy yesterday. Mmmmm.:ermm:

Thanks for solving this mystery:flowers:.
Too bad the meeting didn't went through. I wonder what was so important that Sh Mo skipped the meeting. According to his website he rdid receive the head of the parliament of Italy yesterday. Mmmmm.:ermm:

He attended a economic summit in Kuwait.

N'importe pas!

TRH have returned home safely.

Some more pics:

http://www.royalpress.nl/categories.php?cat_id=88

http://www.royalpress.nl/categories.php?cat_id=86

Courtesy Albert Nieboer and Albert v/d Werf.

Last edited:
You're welcome bettina.:flowers:

Between it's too bad that we didn't see WA with Sheikh Mo.

He attended a economic summit in Kuwait.

N'importe pas!

TRH have returned home safely.

Some more pics:

Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf

Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf

Courtesy Albert Nieboer and Albert v/d Werf.

Shk Mohammed didnt attened the summit in Kuwait. The president Shk Khalifa did. Shk Mohammeds son, Shk Maktoum was with the president.

Do you know who sew them off at the airport? and did they leave from Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

They left from Dubai according to royalblog.nl, it doesn't say who was there to see them off though.

Shk Mohammed didnt attened the summit in Kuwait. The president Shk Khalifa did. Shk Mohammeds son, Shk Maktoum was with the president.

Do you know who sew them off at the airport? and did they leave from Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

Ah yes you're right,it was him,the Abu Dhabi ruler.

TRH returned home late tuesday.It is a 6 to 7 hour flight from Dubai to Amsterdam,
but there wasn't anyone from the ruling house to see them off.
Spoiled Mo certainly wasn't there,just some officials.:ermm:

The Blauw Bloed special, who dedicated their entire programme to the visit:

Player eo.nl

Back
Top Bottom