Crown Prince Hussein and Princess Rajwa are expecting their first child: Summer 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Wonderful news from Jordan today, April 10:

Crown Prince Hussein and Princess Rajwa are expecting their first child this summer:

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Brilliant news for Eid! I'm so happy for them! Especially happy news for Rajwa after losing her dad earlier this year.

Congratulations to the couple and their families. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery for mother and baby.

wow, how quick! they are so young that i expected them to wait for children, but amazing news.

What fantastic news for the parents and grandparents to be!

I was actually hoping we would see photos of the couple given that it is their wedding day.

I would also like to see more of Rajwa, since her pregnancy announcement she hasn't done any royal engagements and was not even seen for major ones.

I was actually hoping we would see photos of the couple given that it is their wedding day.

I would also like to see more of Rajwa, since her pregnancy announcement she hasn't done any royal engagements and was not even seen for major ones.
That's not how it's done in Jordan. Before she became Queen, Rania was barely visible and she has worked a LOT since then so I am not worried about Rajwa. Her time will come and she won't have the luxury to live her life in private ever again or hide away for months at time.

She honestly looks glowing. I don't know who their photographer is but he takes the best pictures of her !

I am surprised to see such a celebrity photoshoot from a middle East RF considering what is going on in the region at the moment. And strange not to see a couple picture on the Wedding Day.

That's not how it's done in Jordan. Before she became Queen, Rania was barely visible and she has worked a LOT since then so I am not worried about Rajwa. Her time will come and she won't have the luxury to live her life in private ever again or hide away for months at time.
The difference between Rajwa and Rania is that Rajwa married a Crown Prince and Rania married Abdullah when his uncle Hassan was the Crown Prince. Abdullah did not become Crown Prince until a few weeks before he became King.

Back
Top Bottom