Princely House of Hohenlohe

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know exactly who are they? Legally his name is Peter Prinz zu Hohenlohe-Oehringen and, according to his website, he was born on 01 October 1945, but I am unable to find them in the genealogy of the Hohenlohe-Oehringen family.

:previous:

I can't, I'm sorry, for me they've always remained a red carpet couple, I haven't heard anything else about them.

Yesterday, May 3, they attended the 60th anniversary celebration for the OMEGA Speedmaster Watch in Munich:

** Pic **

Does anyone know exactly who are they? Legally his name is Peter Prinz zu Hohenlohe-Oehringen and, according to his website, he was born on 01 October 1945, but I am unable to find them in the genealogy of the Hohenlohe-Oehringen family.

Peter zu Hohenlohe was in fact stepson of Kraft Alexander, Prinz zu Hohenlohe-Oehringen.

His mother Dagmar Englelbrecht was Prince Kraft's first wife. She is daughter of Gustav Engelbrecht and Sidonie von Knoblauch.

Peter Prinz zu Hohenlohe's biological father is listed Friedrich Carl, Graf von Gessler, pianist whom Dagmar married in 1948 after her son Peter was born, in 1945. Friedrich Carl was son of Prussia's generalmajor Count Friedrich Wilhelm von Gessler.

Last edited:
:previous:

Many thanks for that, Marc23!

Ursula Princess zu Hohenlohe attended the Maserati Showroom Opening on May 30 in Munich, Germany:

** Pic ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Philipp, Prince zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg, hosted the Langenburg Forum for Sustainability on June 8:

** rex gallery **

Ursula Princess zu Hohenlohe participated in the Tabaluga Golf Cup 2017 in Tutzing, Germany, today, September 2:

** rex gallery **

Isabelle Princess zu Hohenlohe-Jagstberg attended the opening day of the Munich Oktoberfest 2017 yesterday, September 16:

** ppe gallery **

Isabelle Princess zu Hohenlohe-Jagstberg attended the VIP opening of Gut Aiderbichl's Christmas Market in Henndorf am Wallersee, Austria, on November 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** rex gallery **

Ursula, Princess zu Hohenlohe, attended the Doplphin Aid Gala Dolphin's Night 2017 in Düsseldorf, Germany, on November 25:

** ppe gallery **

Ursula Princess zu Hohenlohe and Peter Prince zu Hohenlohe attended the circus Krone Christmas premiere 2017 in Munich, Germany, on December 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Ursula Princess zu Hohenlohe and Peter Prince zu Hohenlohe attended the opening perfomance of "A Different Catwalk" in Munich, Germany, yesterday, January 11:

** rex gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Ursula Princess zu Hohenlohe and Peter Prince zu Hohenlohe attended the Circus Krone Hommage premiere in Munich, Germany, yesterday, February 1:

** Pic **

Isabella, Princess of Garzuly-Hohenlohe at the presentation of her book "For My Traveling Princess" at the Galerie Budja in Salzburg, Austria, yesterday, March 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

How awful! Another tragedy!
And he bereft two little sons...:shock::cry:

Oh gosh, another death from a car crash... may Hubertus rest in peace. The roads can be a scary, unpredictable place sometimes.

And his little boys were witnesses of the tragedy, which can be a mental trauma for them!

The funeral of Hubertus Stephan took place in Gräfelfing, Germany, today, May 24:

** rex gallery **

Ursula Princess zu Hohenlohe and Peter Prince zu Hohenlohe were pictured at the reception of the 17th UniCredit Festival Night in Munich, Germany, yesterday, June 23:

** Pic **

Cecile, Princess zu Hohenlohe attended the birthday party of Prince Dimitri of Serbia in New York City on June 27:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Minzi Princess of Hohenlohe Jagstberg attended the opening of the annual Oktoberfest in Munich yesterday, September 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Ursula, Princess zu Hohenlohe attended the Oktoberfest in Munich today, September 24, and made new friends ;)

** Pic **

Ursula, Princess zu Hohenlohe and Minzi Princess of Hohenlohe Jagstberg attended the Ladies Art Lunch at the Stefan Vogdt Gallery in Munich on October 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Ursula Princess zu Hohenlohe and Peter Prince zu Hohenlohe enjoyed the musical premiere "Carmen la Cubana" in Munich yesterday, October 17:

** Pic **

Cecile, Princess zu Hohenlohe attended the "Teaching Matters 10th Annual Champions Of Education Luncheon" in New York City yesterday, October 24:

** Pic **

Minzi Princess of Hohenlohe Jagstberg attended the opening of the Dallmayr Foodhouse in Munich on November 27:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Hubertus, Prince of Hohenlohe, attended the Sport Aid Gala in Vienna, Austria, on October 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom