Princess Haya current events 2: February-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess looks stunning :flowers:

she is the most beautiful royal lady.. he r fabulous smile makes her the simplest one and cutest one :kiss: :in_love:

UAE women keen to join Intercultural Forum

y Zoi Constantine, Staff Reporter

Dubai: Aimed at influencing mainstream discussions on the issue of global security, prominent UAE-based women expressed interest in linking with the Women Leaders Intercultural Forum, at an event to introduce the organisation held in Dubai yesterday...
(includes photo of Princess Haya)

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Society/10087445.html

wow, that's great news. i've taken a liking to the equestrian sport lately, and the idea of Para-Equestrian sounds good. it should open up the doors of the sport to the differently-abled. :flowers:

Thank you everyone for the pictures. It seems to me that PH's style has improved, i wonder if she has employed a stylist? Anyway she is looking very good these days.

Princess Haya Donates 250 Holy Quran in Braille to Visually Impaired

Jan 17, 2007 - 08:03 -
Dubai, Jan, 17th , 2007(WAM)--Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai today visited Tamkeen, a Dubai-based organisation that rehabilitates and trains the visually impaired.

Princess Haya was accompanied by Dr. Hanif Hasan, Minister of Education, and Dr. Abdullah Al Karam, Secretary General of Dubai Education Council and Director of Tamkeen.

link

picture-1
picture-2

azrayy said:
Princess Haya Donates 250 Holy Quran in Braille to Visually Impaired

Jan 17, 2007 - 08:03 -
Dubai, Jan, 17th , 2007(WAM)--Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai today visited Tamkeen, a Dubai-based organisation that rehabilitates and trains the visually impaired.

Princess Haya was accompanied by Dr. Hanif Hasan, Minister of Education, and Dr. Abdullah Al Karam, Secretary General of Dubai Education Council and Director of Tamkeen.

link

picture-1
picture-2

what is she doing in the first picture ??

Princess Haya Visits Um Seqiem Health Center
Dubai: In line with her efforts to support and enhance the health and medical services in Dubai, HRH Princess Haya Bin Al Hussein, Wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minster of UAE Ruler of Dubai, continued her working visits to hospitals and health care institutions today by visiting the Um Seqiem Health Center in Bur Dubai...
http://www.princesshaya.net/App/Public/News/ArticleDetails.asp?NewsID=155&NewsstatusID=25

dazzling said:
looks like rubbing her face on the quran(thats what it is) :bang:

A more plausible explanation would be that Haya is simply leaning forward to listen to the woman who is talking to her.

HRH Princess Haya attends Arab Health 2007 opening

HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE, and Ruler of Dubai, today attended the opening of Arab Health 2007, the Middle East's largest healthcare exhibition, being held at the Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre...
HRH Princess Haya attends Arab Health 2007 opening | Dubai Healthcare City

Standard of medical care is measure of nation's development success, says HRH Princess Haya

Contemporary society needs a patient-centred healthcare system that focuses equally on acute care and long-term care, and prioritizes preventive medicine, public health and research, HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, told chief executives from the world's leading medical institutions in Dubai today...
Standard of medical care is measure of nation's development success, says HRH Princess Haya | Arab Health

Photos:
Picture 1: http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamPhoto&cid=1167631911532&pagename=WAM%2FWamPhoto%2FW-T-PH-TeaserSummary

Picture 2: Daily News

Picture 3: Daily News

Picture 4: Daily News

Last edited:
I'd suggest she gets a stylist. her outfits are just terrible imo. curiosity, why did she get awarded? i dont recall her doing anything to do with health

With all the money her husband has she really should not look this frumpy! I'm saying go out and look like a super model or like queen rania, but please get a little more taste. And I love Haya--so I say this from the heart.

i love Haya too i don't like her to be as queen rania but at least not wearing these ugly cloths .. maybe this is SM taste :ROFLMAO:

Photo: 070130) -- DUBAI, Jan. 30, 2007 (Xinhua) -- Liu Yongqing (L), wife of Chinese President Hu Jintao, talks with Princess Haya of Jordan (R)£¬wife of United Arab Emirates (UAE) vice president and prime minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, during a brief stopover in Dubai of the United Arab Emirates Jan. 30, 2007. (Xinhua Photo/Ju Peng) (zyw/wcy)

ANP Beeldbank

She doesn't look that bad to me. I love that shade of blue. I've seen worse, and not on PH either.

I love Haya, but really she really needs to sort out her wardrobe and stop bleaching her hair!

The blue outfit is so garish and cheap-looking. It looks alot like the really awful blue satin suit Rania wore during the state visit to Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom