Princess Haya current events 2: February-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Haya visits patients at Dubai Hospitals

Feb 12, 2007 - 05:33 -
Dubai, Feb. 12th, 2007 (WAM)---HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE Ruler of Dubai, visited patients in Rashid and Dubai Hospitals as part of Her working visits of the health sector in Dubai. During her visits, She met with the patients and was briefed on their various cases, ensuring that they receive the best quality care and medial attention...

WAM

Published: 13/02/2007 12:00 AM (UAE)
UAE Equestrian Federation to hold Medication Control forum
Staff Report

Abu Dhabi: The UAE Equestrian and Racing Federation, in conjunction with the Federation Equestre Internationale, FEI, is organising an International Forum on Medication Control tomorrow at The Fairmont Hotel in Dubai.
Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, President of FEI and wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai will be attending the seminar, according to a press release from the UAE Equestrian and racing Federation.

Gulfnews: UAE Equestrian Federation to hold Medication Control forum

Charity gala to raise funds for Arab children needing medical aid
By Zoi Constantine, Staff Reporter
Dubai: A Dh1,000-a-plate gala dinner will be held in Dubai next week under royal patronage in aid of children in the Arab world needing medical treatment.

The dinner is being held under the patronage of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

With hijab she looks more like her tante princess Basma

Haya is on the cover of the December 2006 French-language edition of Elle Oriental.

Yes she looks great in al hijab like she ,:flowers: she seem more near to our cultures when she wear it

Last edited:
I am sorry I don't know,but would someone explain when it is appropiate for her(or other Ladies) when to wear hijab and when not too.
I know that when she is in The west she wears western style clothes,but she does in Jordon and Dubia also.
Thanks in advance.

Nice shot!!!
She doesn't look natural though, I mean the colour of her hair and face, but very elegant:rolleyes:

The coloring looks off in the picture like too much tanner.

I think the picture has been over retouched & the colors are too brownish. I wonder if what she is wearing on the cover is from the magazine wardrobe section or her own. Does anyone know what the interview was about?

Thank´s Adamari. The pic was taken year ago.

Haya participates in open day for orphans

WAM​

Dubai: Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, surprised students and orphan children by participating in an open day at the Hudaibieh Elementary School for girls.
The school invites orphaned children every year to take part in the day's recreational and educational activities which is organised under the theme 'Touch of Compassion'.
link

picture
picture

Last edited:
Thanks for all the updates, Haya's had a busy week! The pictures from the graduation look great.

jamila said:
Haya & Camilla
Thats an outfit Queen ELizabeth II would wear but she'd add a hat. Haya looks way to old

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion princess Haya is not an example of a stunning beauty but she is cute and could look really good with an appropriate styling. However, the way she dresses now is, to put it mildly, odd.

dazzling said:
Thats an outfit Queen ELizabeth II would wear but she'd add a hat. Haya looks way to old

I don't see anything odd about her appearance! She is dressed modestly, as her faith requires, she is the wife of a ruling Prince so must dress appropriatly for her station. Personally I think she looks great. She has a lovely figure and looks business like a very pretty. Its a shame some younger royals (like La Madelaine) could take some lessons from Haya! :ohmy:

jamila said:
In my opinion princess Haya is not an example of a stunning beauty but she is cute and could look really good with an appropriate styling. However, the way she dresses now is, to put it mildly, odd.
I agree, she's such a pretty woman but she really needs to sort her "look" out. She often dresses very mature for her age. Plus the blonde hair she often goes for her really doesn't suit her.

wymanda said:
I don't see anything odd about her appearance! She is dressed modestly, as her faith requires, she is the wife of a ruling Prince so must dress appropriatly for her station. Personally I think she looks great. She has a lovely figure and looks business like a very pretty. Its a shame some younger royals (like La Madelaine) could take some lessons from Haya! :ohmy:
Modesty doesn't mean frumpy! There are millions of muslim women who dress stylishy but don't end up wearing something you'd expect their grandmother to wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom