Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 5: April 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That one is looking good. Finally a dress that doesn't give the feeling that she might burst out of it any moment.
I agree. The dress from the dinner was quite a bit too snug for my liking, so this one is a breath of fresh air.

While I liked the lunch outfit, I'm not that excited about Sofia's choice for the farewell reception this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I am a big Sopia fan but on this occasion I think that most of dresses/gowns wear a bit tight I loved the colours her hair was perfect. I loved the red on her for the evening and the last dress was stunning I do love a bit of off the shoulder

I don't know is a off shoulder dress appropriate for a formal reception with a head of state, especially compared to what the other ladies wore. Besides that, the silhouette is just odd, the top is loose, and the abdomen part is too tight, then here's a tiered skirt. It may be a mermaid skirt but the fabric around her thighs are too distracting. The dress looks like being cut into three parts.

Can the neckline be worn off or on the shoulder? I rather like it on the shoulder. I can imagine the elastic slowly sliding the sleeve/shoulder material up, causing PS to constantly adjust the material all night long. I remember that from a summer dress I had. The color is very pretty on the Princess and the rest of the dress is beautiful.

It may be pretty for a picnic but is it appropriate for a farewell to a head of state, especially considering the dire straits both countries find themselves in now?

Not a fan. I too think the fit/style is strange. Color is great on her.

It’s not her best choice. And why is her Spanx waistband always showing?! It was showing a lot last night at the banquet too. They make full body shape wear now ex. Skims and Spanx makes one too. So there’s no need for us to keep seeing her waistband.

She also picks the tightest clothes and evening gowns to wear it with. I don’t get it ??*♀️ Her stylist should say something to her about it.

Princess Sofia at the Catwalk live event at the Avicii Arena today, May 24:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
That dress is like some grandma's old laces.

It's a nice dress, but it's not Sofia's style at all. It doesn't suit her. And the bag doesn't suit with the dress.

The second outfit (the dress) is better. The jeans and top look like she is going to a bbq not a concert representing the RF.

Princess Sofia at yesterday‘s Borgholm Castle Ruins concert (July 15):

** Pic ** gallery **

The Royal Family look so comfortable for the concert! Dressed appropriate especially since it appears to be outside. They look so happy!

Sofia casual at another concert at Borgholm Castle ruins yesterday, July 28:

** Pic ** Pic 2 **

Last edited by a moderator:
Sofia is an extremely pretty woman, but that outfit is really not flattering at all.

:previous: I started to giggle when I saw it and had this really vivid scene in my mind of her dancing an elegant Walz, whipping off the bottom layer and dazzling us with a wonderful pasodoble and twirling to a finish with only the bottom layer as she spins a disco beat, spinning glass ball and all.?

That's a really unflattering blouse.

Not a great combination and am also not a fan of the hairstyle.

Back
Top Bottom