Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 5: April 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sofia's skirt is too tight, her hair doesn't look good at all and that thing at her hair isn't a good choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
The skirt indeed is too tight, and the top makes her topper body looks broader than it is. This hairstyle doesn't suit her as well.

Edit: just saw her headpiece from other angles and it looks cheap and ugly.

Last edited:
Princess Sofia at the official dinner this evening, September 29:

** Full view **

Extremely boring. I like her more in brighter colours.

Princess Sofia at the official dinner this evening, September 29:

** Full view **

This entire looks from head to toe is a big “NO!” The skirt is too short, the top does not go with the skirt and has she fired her hairdresser? The entire look is just awful!!

Sofia's outfit is somehow very "heavy" and makes her look older than she is. Her hairdo doesn't look good with the tiara.

That's not a suitable look for a white tie event. And top is too short and it is a two-piece that doesn't look well coordinated. And is the top new? When she wore it last time the sleeves are 3/4 rather than full length.

Her hairstyle isn't really flattering to her. Also when she dyed her hair maybe she shall remember to change the velvet wrap of her tiara as well.

Princess Sofia in red on 1 of the state visit from the Netherlands today, October 11:

** Full view **

A lovely red outfit on Princess Sofia today and there seems to be a theme ,the queen all in Green and Crown Princess in purple!

This may be one of my favorite day looks from Sofia. All the Swedish women in jewel tones showed some nice coordination as well.

Beautiful dresses (the green and the red) Very nice.

Both seem to be dresses that are very much part of her 'look' and indeed well-executed.

My only quibbles about her look are I'd like to see her in a new tiara and for the love of Pete, stop with the center part. Give me a side part, slick the hair all the way back...just do something different. Whether the hair is up or down, there's always that dang center part. There is such a thing as being too wedded to a look.

My only quibbles about her look are I'd like to see her in a new tiara and for the love of Pete, stop with the center part. Give me a side part, slick the hair all the way back...just do something different. Whether the hair is up or down, there's always that dang center part. There is such a thing as being too wedded to a look.

I had to check the previous photos of her in this thread and you are right, she has a thing for parting the hair in the middle for every occasion. And on her green dress photo, doing this part in the middle style with a tiara made me think of the CW TV channel series Reign with the young royals looking like heading to Burning Man or a Coachella party.

Sofia is beautiful but when doing a tiara moment her hair has to be out of the way, not competing for attention.

All a really nice except the hairstyle which does nothing for the look.

She looked amazing. Beautiful dress! She desperately needs a new tiara. I am tired of seeing this one!

Princess Sofia looked really lovely and a nice bright look!

Sofia at the lunch for the state visit from the Netherlands today, October 12:

** gallery **

Nice colour combination, the length definitely is too long for her. (Can't her stylist or the dressmaker get the right length for her gown? Her gowns recently are either too short or too long.)

Awful split ends in her hair she insists on those two locks on the side. The dress looks like a blanket

It's a bit too Disco for me, okay, a lot of Disco when the arms are cut as flying squirrel wings into the waistline. For those who knew the era, like me here, that shape was for the twirling effect at the dance floor. And if what I see is stonework it has to weight her down, not to mention be uncomfortable to sit on for hours.

Its all very ill-fitting and the drab hairstyle,Sofia has done better.

Not a good look, that dress does nothing for her.

Back
Top Bottom