Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 5: April 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always so beautiful !

Last edited by a moderator:
The Princess looks really lovely and outfit 1 was my favourite.

She needs a better undergarment here. I like the knitted dress but I wish it's a one-piece dress rather than two-piece, also hate to see the fabric gathers under her bust.

Princess Sofia looked really lovely and what a difference the up-style has made,the colour too is very pretty.

The brown suede skirt is not nice and doesn't work with the top half ,plus its not a very flattering skirt.

I like the suede skirt, but not the jacket :)

I like both jacket and dress but they're not a good match.

Wonder what the outfit would look like if the jacket was buttoned up. Might be a bit better. I think there are two nice pieces but not together. I do like her hair color! Very soft and pretty!

Sofia on King Carl Gustaf's birthday today, April 30:

** Pic **

Princess Sofia at a board meeting at Sophiahemmet today, May 9, wearing a By Malina flower print suit:

** Upper part ** gallery **

It reminds me of outfits from the 1960’s. My mom had me sew her several pant suits with floral designs like Princess Sofia is wearing. I am not a big fan of them. It does look comfortable though.

Another ill-fitted outfit, I really hate how the fabric gathers around the bust area (I can't tell how many outfits from her have this same situation).

Last edited:
Its a strange looking outfit to wear to a concert!

I like the pant suit on the Princess, might be a bit too much for me for a concert. It appears she is with the other ladies, some are dresses down and some are dresses fancy, like the one in all silver bling. I have seen people dress all different ways at a concert. Guess it is their way of ‘doing their own thing’. I sure would not want t9 wear heels! The man with them looks the most comfortable, with sensible shoes and clothing (security maybe?). Oh, maybe she is going to a party afterward with the singer?

Princess Sofia looked lovely but I think she needs a new hairstyle.

A beautiful dress for Sofia at the Polar Music Prize 2023 today, May
A really lovely floral dress on Sofia but wish she had opted for an upstyle with her hair.

Another boring floral dress. The earrings seems interesting though but her hair hides everything.

Back
Top Bottom