Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 5: April 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today, June 9, Princess Sofia participated in the TV show Lilla Aktuellt to talk about a safer online life:

** instagram post

Princess Sofia attended the symposium "2000 friska!" (2000 healthy!) at Sophiahemmet in Stockholm today, June 15:

** Upper part ** gallery

Last edited:
Princess Sofia attended a seminar with the School Inspectorate today, June 16:

** Full view **

The top is really beautiful ! Not so fond of the pants.

Princess Sofia wearing a flower print dress at a singing competition for people with cognitive or neuro-psychiatric disabilities today, June 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That’s a lovely shade of pink and the dress is simple but very classy.

It's a nice dress that would look much better in a non-prairie length.

Princess Sofia lovely in light pink at Crown Princess Victoria's birthday concert today, July 14:

** Full view ** Upper pa.rt **
As usual, Sophia usually gets it right and this is no exception. It is a very pretty depth of pink and the style suits her very well, even better when snapped beside Madeleine's sister-in-law

Princess Sofia looked really lovely for the Opening of Parliament Ceremony today.

Poor hairstyles on both occasions. The dat skirt is the wrong length for her.

Too much fabric and again the torso area seems too tight.

I actually really like this dress- the Barbie pink is fun and I think it fits well.

The dress is ok, it is the droopy hair dragging it down and complicating the already busy neck area. The side tendrils thing is passé already

Soft and flowy dress, and the hot pink color looks very eye-catching. I don't like that big bow around her neck, she needs better bra and when I saw her shoes...horrible choice!

Last edited:
The bow and ruffles don't work and the shoes don't go with the dress either.

Princess Sofia at the jubilee celebrations in Stockholm today, September 15, the colour and combination itself is really nice, but the loose hair ruins it for me:

The bow and ruffles don't work and the shoes don't go with the dress either.

Agreed. I didn't like this dress when I saw it for the first time and I don't like it now either. Big bows don't usually suit evening dresses.

Princess Sofia at the jubilee celebrations in Stockholm today, September 15, the colour and combination itself is really nice, but the loose hair ruins it for me:

Is this dress not very similar, apart from the sleeves, to what Catherine wore to the Service of Thanksgiving at St Pauls for the Platinum Jubilee last year?

Beautiful hat but wasted with such horrible hair and those huge bishop sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom