Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April 2023 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really lovely look on Queen Máxima and a nice colour and hairstyle too.

Not a fan: the fit of the dress seems off.

very appropriate colour. The colours ( flag) of Rotterdam are green and white.
I like the skirt and top!

very appropriate colour. The colours ( flag) of Rotterdam are green and white.
I like the skirt and top!

I didn't realise that, but it is a thoughtful touch indeed.

The material is perhaps a bit too stiff, as often is the case with Natan. But he has made worse, HM looks good and the hair looks nicely done.

Last edited:
You can always tell a natan because the bustline never fits, or the setting of the sleeves into the bodice. The shoes are truly awful.

Queen Máxima lovely in spring green (by Natan) for today's King's Day:

** Full view ** Upper part ** With a white coat as cape **
Maxima's ensemble is quintessential "Maxima" so I really quite liked the green ensemble and surprisingly, loved the style of her shoes. However, once she slung her coat over her shoulders it was just a shapeless white-out and the shoes looked awful with it,

So, a win for the green ensemble and shoes and a lose for coat that killed everything.

I am not a fan of this look at all.
The shape reminds me of a 50s housewife dress. Everything screams conservative and traditional until you get to the shoes which are obviously modern and contemporary in design. The shoes and headpiece are the only things I liked.

Burn this outfit!

The historic pearls spice it all up. Very nice.

It’s a nice, classy look.

A very elegant and fitting outfit on Queen Máxima for the National Remembrance ceremony.

Queen Máxima looking great in a new Jan Taminiau dress at the coronation in London today, May 6:

** Full view **

That's a really lovely outfit and colour on the queen today!

Is this her hair? So she can tame it and make it look nice even falling down? I never thought I'd see the day!

On a more serious note, she has it all nailed down today. Looks great and extremely appropriate for the occasion. Whoever chose this style for her should be employed on a permanent basis/

Is this her hair? So she can tame it and make it look nice even falling down? I never thought I'd see the day!

On a more serious note, she has it all nailed down today. Looks great and extremely appropriate for the occasion. Whoever chose this style for her should be employed on a permanent basis/
I think that Queen Maxima has always be poised and perfectly appropriate in royal gatherings.
The fails come of non royal official occasions.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Jan Taminiau never had a miss with Queen Máxima's garderobe. He should be made her premier dresser instead of Édouard Vermeulen (House of Natan).

I stand corrected. It's true that in royal gatherings, the Queen looks amazing.

Might be the first queen we make a separate Royal Occasion fashion thread for here. For real.

Some shots show the carat power of her ear pendants. I guess it are two large stones taken from the diadem of House Diamonds Parure used for the occasion.

There is a third one on the belt it seems.

Taminiau must be a very different price tag than Natan items. But it is just so much better than the usual ill fitting, wrinkled, heavy, unflattering Natan-mess.

Last edited:
Queen Maxima scores a perfect 10. I love the dress, simple but elegant and the hat is just right. The King looks very handsome too. We never comment much about the men!

Queen Máxima looking great in a new Jan Taminiau dress at the coronation in London today, May 6:

** Full view **
How did Maxima manage not to be a Christmas tree? She's usually appalling and wears too much jewellery. For me, I'm stunned as I had expected her to be covered in ice as usual.

How did Maxima manage not to be a Christmas tree? She's usually appalling and wears too much jewellery. For me, I'm stunned as I had expected her to be covered in ice as usual.

She still wears a lot of carat power, double diamond eggs at her ears, big diamond brooch on her belt, big diamond bracelets.

I think that Queen Maxima has always be poised and perfectly appropriate in royal gatherings.
The fails come of non royal official occasions.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree. She is pretty consistent in dressing well for foreign royal visits (not necessarily her UN visits) and the more official visits in the Netherlands (such as a regional visit). However, if it is a little less formal, she feels quite free to experiment and/or take care of her own hair.

She certainly looked wonderful and perfectly dressed for the occasion. I actually didn't recognise her at first until the camera panned back and I saw WA. But yes, the hair, it dictates the sartorial ranking of her "look" and it looked gorgeous and perfectly offset with her hat.

I hope she grabs the hairdresser and keeps him/her because those perfectly coiffed waves were amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom