Queen Mathilde Jewels 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A beautiful brooch with what looks to me an sapphire. Hoepfully not a loan.

The Wolfers Tiara and queen Fabiola’s aquamarine earrings?

Great that she wore a tiara and did not follow the example of her college from Spain.

Yes indeed , they are not these of Queen Fabiola and Queen Paola.
Queen Paola did not share her jewele yet.

Yes indeed , they are not these of Queen Fabiola and Queen Paola.
Queen Paola did not share her jewele yet.

Hopefully the earrings and brooch are owned by the queen and she did not have them them on loan.

The earrings are nice but I am disappointed again that no major jewels that belonged to Fabiola have made an appearance. I always cross my fingers before Mathilde appears at a gala event. I do wonder where so many of F's jewels ended up.

The earrings are nice but I am disappointed again that no major jewels that belonged to Fabiola have made an appearance. I always cross my fingers before Mathilde appears at a gala event. I do wonder where so many of F's jewels ended up.

The Wolfers tiara is a major jewel if I'm not mistaken?

The fringe brooch as well.

Me too but then i would expcet them more at State Visits to other monarchies or other celebrations like the 18th birthday Gala in Norway not at a State Visit to a Republic.

the Wolfers tiara Queen Mathilde received was the Present of the Belgian Nobiity to Queen Fabiola. It is a Belgian Present !
I hoped to see Princess Elisabeth wearing Queen Fabiola's Spanish tiara in Norway.
The King and the Queen bought a new tiara , that means no jewels from Fabiola are in the Vault.

I heard from someone else that the jewels of Fabiola are not in the vault.

But what I really wonder about is: Every time we see Queen Mathilde "debut" new pieces, wether it is these aquamarine earrings we first time saw some years ago and that big brooch in London. Always people think it is from Fabiola. And then we see the design differ. Why do they buy jewels that look like the ones of Fabiola if they have her jewels still? Therefore I think they do not have her jewels.

I heard from someone else that the jewels of Fabiola are not in the vault.
But where are they? Nothing has been known about there whereabout almost as if they have disappeared.

the Wolfers tiara Queen Mathilde received was the Present of the Belgian Nobiity to Queen Fabiola. It is a Belgian Present !
I hoped to see Princess Elisabeth wearing Queen Fabiola's Spanish tiara in Norway.
The King and the Queen bought a new tiara , that means no jewels from Fabiola are in the Vault.

I hoped to see Elisabeth inheriting Queen Elisabeth Art Deco bandeau form her grandmother. I believe that some Fabiola jewels were sold secretly

Queen Mathilde has built up a wonderful collection of jewels and only had one tiara when she became Duchess of Brabant!

Such a shame that there's not one jewel left from the 1st Belgian Queen ,Louise of Orléans!

Queen Mathilde has built up a wonderful collection of jewels and only had one tiara when she became Duchess of Brabant!

Such a shame that there's not one jewel left from the 1st Belgian Queen ,Louise of Orléans!

In recent years, Mathilde has made some choice jewellery acquisitions. But given the state of the Belgiam jewel vault, she has a long way to go. I am hoping for a serious collet necklace sometime soon.

And all the missing jewels of the late queen Fabiola who also had an impressive collection :previous:

In recent years, Mathilde has made some choice jewellery acquisitions. But given the state of the Belgiam jewel vault, she has a long way to go. I am hoping for a serious collet necklace sometime soon.

This might be a discussion that needs a separate thread, but what pieces do you think every queen/royal family should have? Aside from the obvious tiaras.

A serious collet necklace would make my list

This might be a discussion that needs a separate thread, but what pieces do you think every queen/royal family should have? Aside from the obvious tiaras.

A serious collet necklace would make my list

I think a good, workable diamond demi-parure is essential to the jewel box of any Queen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom