Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 4: February 2020 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Sofia attended the Ibero-American Patronage Awards Ceremonyof the foundation Callia in Madrid today, February 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
The top half is nice and Queen Sofia could have worn a dark skirt which would have saved the outfit.

Queen Sofia at the traditional thanksgiving to Medinaceli's Christ at the Jesus of Medinaceli Church in Madrid today, March 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That looks like a new coat on queen Sofia ,the rest of the outfit is dark in keeping with her current colours of mourning.

Queen Sofia looks lovely the purple and black works very well.

Queen Sofia presided over the annual meeting of the highest governing body of the Reina Sofía School of Music today, March 14:

** gallery **

Queen Sofia presided over the annual meeting of the highest governing body of the Reina Sofía School of Music today, March 14:

** gallery **

Always tres chic and classic!!! I love her jewelry and especially this magnificent brooch!

A nice professional look on Queen Sofia for the meeting today.

Queen Sofia at the annual Easter concert at the Cathedral of Mallorca for the benefit of "Projecte Home Balears" today, April 3:

** gallery **

Queen Sofia looked really lovely for the annual Concert :previous:

I miss the days when Queen Sofia wore a nice dress and jacket to these events,her daytime wardrobe seems to have been downgraded to pant suits.

The scarf and top add a nice splash of colour but the scarf is also covering her lovely beaded necklace.

The upper part of number 2 is nice but the full view is floral overload and too much.

Queen Sofia at the presentation of the "Hispanic History Portal" on day 2 in Texas, another much too busy print:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Sofia at the presentation of the "Hispanic History Portal" on day 2 in Texas, another much too busy print:

Again its all too much and another bad outfit choice.The queen has plenty of really lovely outfits.

:previous:

Here's the first and only really wonderful look of the journey that is over by now - Queen Sofia at the Sophia Awards for Excellence presentation at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston - that's a beautiful look made for her:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Ah there's Queen Sofia back and a really lovely dress, colour and jewels :previous:

Quite poor for Queen Sofia who has lost her once classical fashion style and has far nicer outfits in her wardrobe.

I agree, the jacket is far too busy with the overload of jewellery.

I just found out that Queen Sofia attended the inauguration of Princess Anne d’Orléans' watercolors exhibition at the Reina Sofía Superior School of Music in Madrid yesterday - and that look was much nicer and more elegant than today's. But maybe she didn't have much of a choice as today's preset dress code was pink-red-white ;)

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

I just found out that Queen Sofia attended the inauguration of Princess Anne d’Orléans' watercolors exhibition at the Reina Sofía Superior School of Music in Madrid yesterday - and that look was much nicer and more elegant than today's. But maybe she didn't have much of a choice as today's preset dress code was pink-red-white ;)
That was a far nicer outfit and more in keeping with her style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom