State visit from Singapore: October 10-12, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fairy tale

Heir Apparent
City
B.
Country
Germany
On the invitation of His Majesty King Harald V, Singapore president Dr. Tony Tan Keng Yam and Mrs Mary Tan will be on a state visit to Norway from 10 - 12 October. The President will visit Oslo on 10 and 11 October and Tromsø on October 12.

The visit is the first state visit from Singapore to Norway. The aim of the visit will be to strengthen bilateral cooperation, particularly in the maritime and offshore industries, but also in education and research. Arctic issues will also be central during the visit.

The program in Oslo includes an official reception at the Palace Square and gala dinner at the Royal Palace.

kongehuset.no - Singapores president på statsbesøk til Norge fra 10. til 12. oktober*
Google Translation

On the invitation of His Majesty King Harald V, Singapore president Dr. Tony Tan Keng Yam and Mrs Mary Tan will be on a state visit to Norway from 10 - 12 October. The President will visit Oslo on 10 and 11 October and Tromsø on October 12.

The visit is the first state visit from Singapore to Norway. The aim of the visit will be to strengthen bilateral cooperation, particularly in the maritime and offshore industries, but also in education and research. Arctic issues will also be central during the visit.

The program in Oslo includes an official reception at the Palace Square and gala dinner at the Royal Palace.

kongehuset.no - Singapores president på statsbesøk til Norge fra 10. til 12. oktober*
Google Translation

thanks. It seems there are only events with the royal family on day 1, and then on the last day with the King and Queen

The first photo I've found of the gala. Can only see Harald though.

Looks they didn´t exchange orders - everyone wore his/ her own!

Looks they didn´t exchange orders - everyone wore his/ her own!

Singapore usually doesn't.

And it doesn't help that we don't have better photos. If I could get clearer shots, I might be able to tell.

Back
Top Bottom