Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Her bangs would be great if they were a wee bit fuller. A little more 70's style. I like her outfit, but I still think Saint Laurent is not the partnership for her.

I think she looks gorgeous
(facially) but I agree that the bangs need to be fuller to be really successful

As for her outfit, I don't understand it and I don't like it at all. I will venture a guess that the all black ensemble is meant to translate to chic and utilitarian at once?:cool:

Last edited:
Even in what I would've thought was quite a harsh looking outfit, Charlotte still manages to look elegant and chic. Not sure if I'm warming up to her fringe, yet, though.

Not bad outfit but a bit boring. Her hair are in really good condition, so shiny, but I think Charlotte would look gorgeous with a chin length hair and fringe. Now the rest of her hair are long and it does not flatter her face shape.

I think her fringe is just perfect not too heavy or unsure... I love all her outfits she is divine

(..)

Charlotte looks more youthful than she has in years, but that is a rather drab outfit i must say.

Last edited by a moderator:
(..)

Charlotte looks more youthful than she has in years, but that is a rather drab outfit i must say.

Yes I agree its the new hairstyle and that's an outfit for a cold winters day.

The boots are luxury oh my what I won't do to have them !!! I have just cut a fringe exactly like Charlottes so I feel almost royal myself!

Those are two beautifully cut pieces of clothing. The top has a very soft drape it looks like for the neck and the bottom has a very lovely full on the bias skirt and what looks like very soft wool. She could’ve used some jewelry. I like to see her with no make up and she looks just like her mother to me

I like the coat, the trainers not so much.

I love the coat and the bag she is really a glamorous young Mum

I love that coat. She rocks casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom