Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - November 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, a pinstriped jacket...I love pinstripes for girls :heart:

Lena 
Posted: Oct 9th, 2003 - 4:00 pm

Oh, a pinstriped jacket...I love pinstripes for girls
Pinstriped suit with a hardhat.

It's good they don't show foot-shots .... steel toed safety boots just don't have the elegance of high heels. Mind you, they (boots) prevent twisted ankles .. but that is a risk that ladies love to take, eh?

Victoria hands over the Carnegie Art Award.

Attachments

• vicprize.jpeg
    vicprize.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 173
Originally posted by King Christian@Oct 14th, 2003 - 6:34 pm
Carnegie ART AWARD
Yes ... I would like to know too ?
Please look at their website-http://www.carnegieartaward.com/

This should answer your questions.

Attachments

• 2001Nobelmiddag13.jpg
    2001Nobelmiddag13.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 540

Attachments

• vp1.jpeg
    vp1.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 163
  • vp2.jpeg
    vp2.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 218
  • vp3.jpeg
    vp3.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 168
  • vp4.jpeg
    vp4.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 187
  • vp5.jpeg
    vp5.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 175
  • vp6.jpeg
    vp6.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 162
  • vp7.jpeg
    vp7.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 186
  • vp8.jpeg
    vp8.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:
From www.polfoto.dk

5. Victoria gives a prize to the "immigrant of the year"

Attachments

• vp9.jpeg
    vp9.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 169
  • vp10.jpeg
    vp10.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 179
  • vp11.jpeg
    vp11.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 153
  • vp12.jpeg
    vp12.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 159
  • immigrant.jpeg
    immigrant.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 163

Attachments

• vic_1.jpg
    vic_1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 412
  • vic_2.jpg
    vic_2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 388
  • vic_3.jpg
    vic_3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 466
  • vic_4.jpg
    vic_4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 416
  • vic_5.jpg
    vic_5.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 416
  • vic_6.jpg
    vic_6.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 381
  • vic_8.jpg
    vic_8.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 438
  • vic_9.jpg
    vic_9.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 370
  • vic_10.jpg
    vic_10.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 410
Kronprinsessan Victoria och Jeppe Wikström
haha, its funny how they use the same line in all of the pics. The man dressed in suit is Göran Persson, the prime minister, and definatly not "Jeppe Wikström" :p

Yennie  Posted: Oct 16th, 2003 - 4:49 am

....The man dressed in suit is Göran Persson, the prime minister, and definitely not "Jeppe Wikström"

I believe Yennie's comment refers to the following post:
Alexandria  Posted: Oct 15th, 2003 - 7:13 pm

Besök på fotoutställningen "En dag i Sverige" Kulturhuset 2003-10-03 Kronprinsessan Victoria och Jeppe Wikström

You´re right King C, my post was about that this picture shows Victoria and Göran Persson, the swedish prime minister, and not "Jeppe Wikström"

post-52-1066259595.jpg

Copyright Imagine Scandinavia/Berggren 10000, Södertälje, Sweden 20031020. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden taking part in a prize ceremony at Brunnsängskolan in Södertälje. 100.000 sek was awarded to the school by the Bertil Hult foundation for efforts to successfully teach children with dyslectic problems. The crown princess referred in her comments to such problems near her: the king of Sweden has difficulties with spelling.

Copyright Imagine Scandinavia

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 215
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 172

Attachments

• dys1.jpeg
    dys1.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 164
  • dys2.jpeg
    dys2.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 167
  • dys3.jpeg
    dys3.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 147
  • dys4.jpeg
    dys4.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 164
  • dys5.jpeg
    dys5.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 160
  • dys6.jpeg
    dys6.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 151
Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria participated today in the inauguration of the Clinical Research Center at Sweden's famous Karolinska Hospital, . Among the projects of the Center is the efforts to develop artificial blood and it currently leads the global race to artificial blood. The first successful tests have now been made on patients in Sweden. Seen here: Victoria arriving at the hospital.

Attachments

• karo1.jpeg
    karo1.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 157
  • karo2.jpeg
    karo2.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 212
  • karo3.jpeg
    karo3.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 170
it´s the same suit, which she wore on monday. At least she didn´t wear today in the hospital the outfit, which she wore in the morning at the fish-auction ;)
BTW Victoria looks now thinner than Madeleine...

more of Victoria and the fish...
(from ibl.se)

Attachments

• fish1.jpeg
    fish1.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 379
  • fish2.jpeg
    fish2.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 420
  • fish3.jpeg
    fish3.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 398
  • fish4.jpeg
    fish4.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 383
  • fish5.jpeg
    fish5.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 401
  • fish6.jpeg
    fish6.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 381
  • fish7.jpeg
    fish7.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 399
  • fish8.jpeg
    fish8.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 412
  • fish9.jpeg
    fish9.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 393
  • fish10.jpeg
    fish10.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,703
Some one asked once, if Victoria has a personal flag ????

Im sorry this have nothing to do with the PRINCESS VICTORIA but I didn't know where to post it.. In Sweden do they celebrate Halloween?

thanks

Originally posted by NaAnLi@Nov 3rd, 2003 - 5:28 pm
Im sorry this have nothing to do with the PRINCESS VICTORIA but I didn't know where to post it.. In Sweden do they celebrate Halloween?

thanks
They do celebrate it. Schools have Halloween parties for the students. However, kids don't go trick or treating. Some kids go "trick or treating" so to speak at Easter...it's very odd. My odd Svensk friend took me trick or treating at Easter once...I pretended to understand. Just smile..and nod. :)

In Sweden do they celebrate Halloween?
Yes, we do. Its called All helgona (All saints) and its when we remember the dead and light candles and things like that.
But during the 90´s it became more common to celebrate in a more "american way", with costume parties and trick-or-threathing.

10/11
Närvaro vid stödgala till förmån för Barnens Ö Restaurang Tyrol
be at a gala for swedish children in Stockholm

11/11
Företräde för Kungliga Blomsterstiftelsen för överlämnande av bidrag till Kronprinsessan Victorias fond
Stockholms Slott
she will be given money for her fond

13/11-F 14/11
Studiebesök vid UNDP (United Nations Development Program)
Köpenhamn
Be in Copenhagen to attend a study program designed for her, maybe she will meet Frederik and Mary

Fre 14/11
Medverkan vid utdelandet av Svensk-Spanska Handelskammarens Drottning Kristina-pris Sveriges Ambassad i Madrid
She will be in Madrid to attend a prize ceremony
At the Swedish embassy in Madrid
maybe she will meet felipe and his future bride

maybe she will meet Frederik and Mary...maybe she will meet felipe and his future bride
...and maybe she will/would notice, how nice it would/can be to be engaged :p

Im looking on the Swedish Embassy of Spain's website for Victoria's visit there on Nov. 14, and I can't seem to find a reference to her name. Am I blind ?

Here's the link:
embajadasuecia.es/actualidades.html

and this is what's printed there:

NOTA DE PRENSA

El grupo español Inditex y la cadena sueca Hennes & Mauritz,galardonados con el Premio Reina Cristina de Suecia

Convocado por la Cámara de Comercio Hispano-Sueca, este galardón premia a una empresa española y a otra sueca por el fomento de las relaciones comerciales y culturales entre ambos países

Madrid, 5 de noviembre de 2003.- La firma española Inditex y la sueca Hennes & Mauritz AB han sido galardonadas con el Premio Reina Cristina de Suecia que, en su primera edición, ha concedido la Cámara de Comercio Hispano-Sueca, como reconocimiento anual a dos empresas, entidades o personas que hayan destacado por el fomento de las relaciones comerciales y culturales entre España y Suecia.

La entrega de este premio tendrá lugar el próximo día 14 de noviembre en la Embajada de Suecia.

Por parte de Hennes & Mauritz, su presidente, Stefan Persson, será el encargado de recoger el premio. La empresa española Inditex estará representada por José María Castellano, vicepresidente y consejero delegado, acompañado por Flora Pérez, esposa de Amancio Ortega, presidente de Inditex.

El jurado de esta primera edición ha sido presidido por el embajador de Suecia en España, Lars Grundberg y el presidente de la Cámara, Ingemar Naeve, que ha actuado como secretario.

Con el nombre de Reina Cristina de Suecia se rememora la semblanza de este personaje histórico del siglo XVII que, durante su reinado, estableció una estrecha relación con España y la entonces corte de Felipe IV. Su admiración por la cultura mediterránea quedó representada en una amplia colección de arte, cuyas obras más importantes se exhiben en el Museo del Prado.

La Cámara de Comercio Hispano-Sueca se creó hace 28 años y en la actualidad tiene más de doscientos cincuenta asociados de ambos países.

El Grupo Inditex cuenta con siete cadenas de moda y acaba de abrir una nueva línea de negocio dedicada a la casa. La primera tienda de la cadena Zara en Suecia se abrió el pasado 5 de septiembre en la calle Hamngatan, una de las principales arterias comerciales del área central de Estocolmo. Inditex ya estaba presente en el mercado sueco desde 1994 con dos tiendas de la cadena Massimo Dutti.

Este grupo cuenta con más de 1.800 establecimientos en 48 países de Europa, América, Oriente Medio y Asia. En el ejercicio 2002, su cifra de negocio se elevó hasta 3.974 millones de euros y su beneficio neto se situó en 438 millones de euros. Al cierre del primer semestre de 2003, Inditex empleaba a 35.348 personas; 7.023 más que un año antes.

Hennes & Mauritz AB cuenta con 26 establecimientos en ocho ciudades españolas, el último recién inaugurado en Vitoria. Antes de que finalice el año tiene previsto abrir su sexta tienda en Madrid. Al cierre del pasado ejercicio, la facturación de este Grupo alcanzó los 53.332 millones de coronas suecas (5.891 millones de euros), con un beneficio de 8.629 millones de coronas suecas (950 millones de euros).

En la actualidad, vende ropa y cosmética en 901 tiendas repartidas por 18 países, en los que emplea 39.000 trabajadores. El grupo que fundara Erling Persson en 1947, en Västerås, Suecia, tiene previsto cerrar el presente año con 110 nuevas tiendas en todo el mundo.

Rough Translation of foregoing:
PRESS NOTE the Spanish group Inditex and the Swedish chain Hennes & Mauritz, awarded with the Prize Queen Cristina de Suecia

Summoned by the Hispanic-Swedish Chamber of Commerce, this award awards to a Spanish company and another Swedish by the promotion of the commercial and cultural relations between both

Madrid countries, 5 of November of 2003. -  The Spanish company/signature Inditex and the Swedish Hennes & Mauritz AB have been awarded with the Prize Queen Cristina of Sweden that, in his first edition, has granted the Chamber of Commerce Hispanic-Swedish, like annual recognition to two companies, organizations or people who are outstanding by the promotion of the commercial and cultural relations between Spain and Sweden. 

The delivery of this prize will take place next day 14 of November in the Embassy of Sweden. 

On the part of Hennes & Mauritz, his president, Stefan Persson, will be the one in charge to gather the prize.  The Spanish company Inditex will be represented by Jose Castilian Maria, vice-president and advisor delegated, accompanied by Flora Perez, wife of Amancio Ortega, president of Inditex. 

The jury of this first edition has been presided over by the ambassador of Sweden in Spain, Lars Grundberg and the president of the Camera, Ingemar Naeve, that has acted like secretary. 

With the name of Queen Cristina of Sweden semblanza of this historical personage of the century XVII recalls that, during its reign, established one narrow relation with Spain and the then cut of Felipe IV. 

Its admiration by the Mediterranean culture was represented in an ample collection of art, whose more important works are exhibited in the Museum of the Prado. 

The Hispanic-Swedish Chamber of Commerce was created 28 years ago and at the present time it has more than two hundred fifty associate of both countries. 

The Inditex Group counts on seven chains fashionable and finishes opening new line of dedicated business to the house.  The first store of the Zara chain in Sweden the past opened 5 of September in the Hamngatan street, one of the main commercial arteries of the central area of Stockholm.  Inditex already was present in the Swedish market from 1994 with two stores of the chain Massimo Dutti. 

This group counts with more than 1,800 establishments in 48 countries of Europe, America, Oriente.medio and Asia.  In exercise 2002, its number of business rose up to 3,974 million euros and its net benefit was located in 438 million euros.  To the closing of the first semester of 2003, Inditex used 35,348 people;  7.023 more than a year before. 

Hennes & Mauritz AB count on 26 establishments in eight Spanish cities, the last one just inaugurated in Vitoria.  Before it finalizes the year has predicted to open his sixth store in Madrid.  To the closing of the last exercise, the invoicing of this Group reached the 53,332 million Swedish crowns (5,891 million euros), with a benefit of 8,629 million Swedish crowns (950 million euros). 

At the present time, it sells cosmetic clothes and in 901 stores distributed by 18 countries, in which it uses 39,000 workers.  The group that founded Erling Persson on 1947, in Västerås, Sweden, has predicted anywhere in the world to close the present year with 110 new stores.

Maybe a big secret for the local press ?

Or to give Felipe a little private time with Victoria, and explain :innocent:

Victoria visits a gala for children in Stockholm

Attachments

• v1.jpeg
    v1.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 275
  • v2.jpeg
    v2.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 271
  • v3.jpeg
    v3.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,494
  • v4.jpeg
    v4.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 253
  • v5.jpeg
    v5.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 276
  • v6.jpeg
    v6.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 300
  • v7.jpeg
    v7.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 256
I :heart: the earrings..and at least she seems to eat rose petals :p

She must be hungry from the long trip.

Lena  Posted: Nov 10th, 2003 - 3:14 pm

Victoria visits a gala for children in Stockholm
1#

"Where's that voice coming from ... oh Daniel .... my you are resourceful, oh how you have made my day ... yes I am still jet-lagged from flying in yesterday .... got to go now"

"Hmmm ... he love me (takes off one petal), he loves me not (takes off another petal) ...."

"Mentally I better get back to the 'business' at hand" ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom