General News for the Wales Family 1: September 2022-March 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Thank you for sharing the news with us. I'm glad that the surgery was successful and best wishes for a speedy recovery for the Princess of Wales.

It seems a long hospitalization indeed. I hope she will fully recover soon and that the operation had the desired result.

She has had planned abdominal surgery. 10 to 14 days further I'm hospital. Not going to resume work until after Easter at the earliest. Worrying and I wish her well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2NDoYrN-9r/?igsh=MXRvMjg4eWtiZDVibA==

I'm glad the surgery was successful, but it must be really scary for her children and her husband. My prayers for a smooth, complete recovery for HRH The Princess of Wales along with peace of mind for the Wales Family and the greater Middleton and British Royal Families.

I hope her recovery goes well - it does indeed seem a long time in hospital post operation.

I am imaging that William will either be going solo to Rome or the tour will be post Easter

That's an extremely long in hospital recovery time, and quite worrying. I'm glad to hear the surgery was successful, and wish her a smooth and quick recovery.

This does sound concerning. A further 10-14 days in hospital with further updates to come when needed.

Wishing the Princess of Wales a speedy recovery and sending best wishes to her husband and children who are no doubt very worried.

Wishing the princess a speedy recovery. Given that she needs to stay in hospital for quite some time and further recover at home for at least two months it must have been a major surgery requiring significant incision.

Yes thank you for sharing. Bless her. Hope she gets well soon! :flowers:

I wish the Princess of Wales a good and speedy recovery. I also hope that the press does not speculate about the state of the princess' health and that she can have the necessary privacy at this time.
May everything go for the best.

That is really a long time in hospital and the recovery for 2 months. Sound quiet seriuos. Hope i'm wrong however.

Last edited by a moderator:
The news is indeed concerning, but let's be very careful to not speculate here. Posts doing so will be removed.

All the best. Sounds serious, especially the long term recovery.
Hope history won't repeat itself
Prayers for PoW and her family.

Wishing the Princess of Wales the very best :flowers:

All the best. Sounds serious, especially the long term recovery.
Hope history won't repeat itself
Prayers for PoW and her family.

What history would be repeated?

I hope she will feel better after the surgery. Abdominal pains can be very painful, even when there is no more danger after the surgery. I hope she can recover well and privately.

Unfortunately, by not being specific they give carte blanche to rumours, a 10 day stay in hospital and rest until Easter indicates it was something very serious indeed.
There is also the possibility that she herself will tell what happened once she has recovered and her children have nothing to worry about.

I wish her nothing but the best.

Poor Kate. I hope this improves her condition.

Is there significance to her having it done at the London Clinic instead of King Edward’s?

Poor Kate. I hope this improves her condition.

Is there significance to her having it done at the London Clinic instead of King Edward’s?

I would guess that this is where her surgeon has practicing privileges at the London Clinic.

Actually Easter is very early this year -- Sunday, March 31... so about 7-8 weeks. Sounds like she may have had an incision -- as opposed to something laproscopically -- which does take some time to heal.

Hope she has a full and speedy recovery.

I hope Catherine has a full and complication free recovery; I’m sure she’s receiving excellent medical care and will have all the support she needs from William and the rest of the family.

I also hope this isn’t too stressful for the children and that the press gives the family the privacy they’ve asked for.

Sky news is reporting that Kensington Palace is saying that it is not cancer related. The recovery time indicates a rather major surgery. I wish her well and a speedy recovery.

I remember that Camilla had an hysterectomy very early in her marriage to Charles. The Palace was very forthcoming at the time with that information.

[.....]

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Easter is very early this year -- Sunday, March 31... so about 7-8 weeks. Sounds like she may have had an incision -- as opposed to something laproscopically -- which does take some time to heal.

Hope she has a full and speedy recovery.

While Easter is early, it is still 10,5 weeks away; we are only mid January. Apparently, 2-3 months is the standard recovery for an abdominal surgery requiring a large incision. I hope she won't be in too much pain while it is given time to heal.

I'm glad that she was able to spend her birthday at home last week.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom