Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 12: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But those voluminous pants are very much the fashion of today! Almost all royal ladies are wearing these pants, it is what we call the "Marlene Dietrich Look" . Stephanie seems to be comfortable with that look as probably any woman who doesn't have the frame for "skinny jeans", which seem luckily to be out of fashion nowadays

That style doesn't suit Stephanie's silhouette whether they are the rage or not. Anyway she has always worn them whether or not they are in fashion.

The only thing that really saves her is that the men and women who surround her are not usually well turned out either-so she doesn't stand out.

The color of the blazer is fabulous and the earrings are gorgeous.

The colour is nice but not a fan of the design of Stéphanie's outfit.

HGD Stéphanie visited the CIPA Grand-Duchesse Joséphine-Charlotte in Junglinster yesterday, May 15 - the dress looks great on her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The dress is fine, but she should have discarded the belt. It bisects her, and detracts from the overall view of the dress. A matching belt would give a better appearance.

The previous dress was more flattering than that suit. It doesn't make her look good.

Why, just why?
A Hereditary Princess can do better, for crying out loud!

She is voting like any other citizen; so no need for 'special clothes' - although in that case her husband should probably also not wear a suit (even with a tie and lapel) ...

She is voting like any other citizen; so no need for 'special clothes' - although in that case her husband should probably also not wear a suit (even with a tie and lapel) ...
I agree to that observation, she looks very casual and he doesn't. I have a feeling that Stephanie just doesn't care about how she is looking, except on official events (where she must dress up and probably doesn't like it) . She seems to be most comfortable in casual dresses or pants and blouses. Fashion is not her priority. And Guillaume is not the one to give her advice. Her MIL who is sometimes too much when it comes to dressing up could give her advice, but maybe she doesn't or let's say she intentionally doesn't because she is the one who wants to be in the focus, also when it comes to fashion.

Well, she looks like she was cleaning out her closets and her husband said hey let’s go vote and she said I look fine right and he said yes. I’ll blame him. I like the long greenish dress on June 3. It suits her coloring and the fit is good for her figure, the next long dress has a very ugly bodice. White blouse and navy plant pants look very good for her.

Back
Top Bottom