Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlene at the distribution of presents at the Red Cross Headquarters today, November 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Charlene at the presentation of the Sport and Physical Education medals at the Stade Louis II today, November 17:

** instagram gallery **

She is looking sooo good these days. Her hairstyle and softer, lighter shade really suits her.

Well we have been asking for colour and we got it quite literally from head to foot. Totally apt for the occasion and some lovely individual pieces. Bravo!

Wow! That red outfit is iconic! One of her best looks ever.
She has really been stepping up her style game and has been looking AMAZING lately. Go Charlene!!

I don't care for Charlene's National Day look this year...too much red tbh even though the outfit itself is very stylish.

The hat is particularly unflattering.

On the other hand, I find her outfit for the Ambassadors Dinner to be stunningly elegant.

Last edited:
Charlene at the opera this evening - another shade of red, thankfully no black ?

** Full view **

Yes, it’s a nice, rich shade, but I don’t like the sash worn with it. I’m not so keen on the upper part of this gown, can’t quite decide why, but maybe the material of the gown doesn’t photograph well.

The coat seems to wear her but love the hat and the boots seem a little too much. Like the evening colour, maybe the sleeves could have been more fitted.

It's good that Charlene is wearing colors on this years National day. But I agree with others, too much red in her day outfit, she could have paired her coat with black boots and gloves, for example.

Princess Charlene attended an event with pupils to raising raise awareness about drowning today:

** instagram gallery **

She attended events to mark the International Day of the Child:

** Full view **

And later she attended the opening of the newly renovated Café de Paris in Monaco:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
She looks so good in all the pictures, especially happy with the large group of children

Lovely colour, particularly with the scarf. I can’t recall her in chunky knitwear before - great look.

Gorgeous combination of the knitwear and the scarf. Well done Princess Charlene!

A nice look and colour for late autumn on the Princess!

The Princess is looking very festive!

The best I've seen her looking in ages, elegant, festive and very, very happy. Love her hair too.

She looks very nice and festive.

I really love this outfit. I can’t get over how her style has changed so much over the last few months. The enigma that is Charlene continues.

Our beloved Charlene continues to happily astonish us. Not only she wore 2 gorgeous ensembles, but she is always looking so relaxed, at ease and genuinely happy. Bravo Charlene!

Wow, another gorgeous festive look. Those close up pics are so lovely. Just compare to a year ago when things were so very different health wise. She’s positively glowing now.

Princess Charlene looks wonderful and her hairstyle too is really lovely.

Back
Top Bottom