Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Especially love Edo's custom loafers/ slippers featuring a joint monogram/cypher of an interlocked B and E (Beatrice and Edo) which form a Bee
🐝
(Bea's nickname) with Bea's coronet on top.

A very attractive, stylish pair. I so look forward to checking in on this thread to see Beatrice’s fashion choices for very different reasons to why I used to check out this thread a few years back.

Posts that did not discuss Princess Beatrice's fashion choices have been removed as off-topic.

A very attractive, stylish pair. I so look forward to checking in on this thread to see Beatrice’s fashion choices for very different reasons to why I used to check out this thread a few years back.
I know the feeling well! I am really loving Beatrice's style and also that her biggest "accessory" is a loving husband. Beatrice joy in living is manifested in her wardrobe and the smile on her face,

Look at those Two ! Fabulous !
Stylishly elegant and Edo looks sooooo dapper and edgy.
Beatrice looks stunning in that coat and hat set.

Princess Beatrice looked great today and a wonderful colour too!

Such a handsome couple.Bea’s coat is lovely and fits her like a glove. Boots and accessories all work perfectly .Eco looks very stylish too. I

Beatrice and Edo are beautifully coordinated and look great!

(When I think of how people used to make fun of Beatrice's clothing choices, I can only marvel at the change!)

Edo always looks nice, but… this outfit makes him look like he’s in an Edwardian melodrama. It’s all a bit too much, but he’s still cute!

A nice look for Beatrice who was out for a private dinner yesterday - very nice colour on her:

** Full view ** Full view **

And Eugenie lovely in grey at reception and panel discussion on the fashion industry's commitment to sustainability today, April 11:

** Full view **

In the evening of April 11 both attended the Ellie Goulding x SERVED Private Party, Eugenie still in her grey dress and Beatrice with a nice green skirt:

** Beatrice ** Both **

A pretty dress but I think a different shoe would have been more suitable with this summery dress.

I’ve seen that dress before. She looks lovely. I love her dress sense.

Princess Beatrice attended an event in Dubai yesterday, April 24:

Both Princess Beatrice and Eugenie look really good, love the color of Eugenie's dress

Beatrice looks good in white, but that jacket would look better with pants, imo.
The only thing I like about Eugenie's dress is the color.

I can’t say I like Beatrice’s white outfit. It isn’t very flattering and I find the jacket rather fussy. I much prefer her outfit for the garden party .

Back
Top Bottom