Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the outfit. Considering that she is having to wear flats (tennis shoes), I think she looks really nice.

Letizia wears barefootshoes from the brand vivobarefoot, I recognized them as I wear the brand myself. They fit the foots anatomy and are very comfy, I dont have any problems with my feet, its a good choice for everyone. Not keen on the outfit overall, especially the pants, I guess we'll see a lot of pants from now on.

Letizia wears barefootshoes from the brand vivobarefoot, I recognized them as I wear the brand myself. They fit the foots anatomy and are very comfy, I dont have any problems with my feet, its a good choice for everyone. Not keen on the outfit overall, especially the pants, I guess we'll see a lot of pants from now on.
She could glam it up with visible earrings at least, the ones today are really hard to make out.

Would look better if they were slim fitting.

Back
Top Bottom