Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Queen Letizia looked lovely she is on holiday, she has great legs why not.
she doesnt dress like this in her normal job, so why not.

The Queen was on holidays in Mallorca and no big deal .

Time to move on. A number of off-topic and repetetive posts have been removed.

Looks like a new dress,nice colour not keen so much on the design.

I really like the dress. White always looks fantastic on her, the details are interesting, the accessories as mentioned are terrific, and at least her hair is cut. :) Overall, I think she looks great.

She has much nicer dresses that she could've recycled. This dress reminds me of a bathrobe.
Love the red heels though!

Queen Letizia at a concert of the National Orchestra and Choir of Spain, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of cancer research of the Spanish Association Against Cancer this evening:

** gallery **

Is that a black dress with a pattern, or a completely different color altogether?

Oh dear, the bra comes through in almost every picture. It is a mystery to me that women who know everything about flash photography do not manage to wear black untergarments underneath.
Without that distraction, it would have been a nice look.

Is that a new dress as I don't recall seeing it before on Letizia?

:previous:

It's from the Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection, but she hasn't worn in public before :flowers:

Queen Letizia attend tonight at the opening ceremony of the elected academics Mrs. Elena García Armada and Mrs. Ana Conesa Cegarra.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeZvB01XwAAS7br?format=png&name=900x900
https://cdn.semana.es/wp-content/up...mirinaque-de-su-famoso-vestido-oriental-1.jpg
https://cdn.semana.es/wp-content/up...mirinaque-de-su-famoso-vestido-oriental-2.jpg

The Queen repeat her Felipe Varela dress from the Princess of Asturias Awards 2017

https://media.gettyimages.com/id/86...=C9lVaO39YGOI_7LGB15ZhL-9ed2sG2vGAXnYl7iNct4=

Last edited:
That's either a beautiful dress on her or the first picture is just lovely.

I love this black and white dress.

Queen Letizia attend tonight at the opening ceremony of the elected academics Mrs. Elena García Armada and Mrs. Ana Conesa Cegarra.

Its a lovely dress but I'd like to have seen a nicer hairstyle for an evening event or God forbid a bracelet!

Queen Letizia in pink (Hugo Boss) at a reception in Berlin this evening, October 16:

** gallery **

Last edited:
I love hot pink on the Queen but she looks cold in some of the pics. I assume the German government is doing their bit to reduce energy use and costs.

:previous:

It‘s currently not that cold in Germany ;), I can’t imagine she was cold in that combination indoors, but simply crossed her arms ;)

Yes, it's over 20 degrees here, but you never know inside a building. Having said that, I think the outfit is terrible all pink, the blouse would have done with black pants / pencil skirt but here we go. I don't expect much for this SV.

Not great at all ,there's too much pink but Letizia does stand out!

Not a fan.
.She's got some lovely cocktail dresses she could have used instead of this pink nightmare!

While she always looks amazing in red, I don't think pink, any shade of pink, is her colour at all.

Pink trousers look terrible on everyone. Paired with a pink blouse, it looks even worse. She looks like an ambulatory bottle of Pepto-Bismol.

While she always looks amazing in red, I don't think pink, any shade of pink, is her colour at all.

And I have to disagree. Red is far down the list of colors I'd rather see her in, and I think warm/bright/hot pink is one of her best. Maybe not this particular outfit, though.

I think part of the problem was that the outfit wasn't good enough for a State Visit even it was for a pre event.

Letizia has too often missed the mark or failed to understand the importance of some events,one of her lovely floral dresses would have a nicer option.

I think part of the problem was that the outfit wasn't good enough for a State Visit even it was for a pre event.

Letizia has too often missed the mark or failed to understand the importance of some events,one of her lovely floral dresses would have a nicer option.

How is diplomatically dressing entirely in a designer from the host country for what looks like a relatively casual event "failing to understand the importance"?

Queen Letizia looking great in red at the state dinner in Berlin this evening, October 17:

** gallery **

Back
Top Bottom