Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The best look of the visit! She looks fabulous! From the hair to the jewelry!!!

Queen Letizia looking great in red at the state dinner in Berlin this evening, October 17:

** gallery **

Lovely.

I think this is the Stella McCartney gown worn by Letizia to W-A's 50th birthday dinner a few years ago.

She looks fabulous. Red is her color.

She looks stunning in the gown. Red is her color:flowers:

Not disappointed to see this look reappear.

I love the great updo showing off the earrings, and her bracelet

It's too orange for her, I think. (And although she looks good in red and she looks good in orange, somehow this isn't working.)

There is another lady in a red one-shouldered dress with a shawl and a ponytail whose look I actually prefer.

Finally we got to see this beautiful red gown again! It's perfect.

Gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the gown and the jewelry she has chosen to wear with it. Very elegant!

Quite the back, and "normal"-seeming heels. It reminds me a bit of a superhero costume.

Queen Letizia at the opera this evening, October 24, wearing a MIPHAI dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** MIPHAI instagram post **
I love the ensemble but her makeup ruins the effect. While it is skillfully applied, it seems she has either picked up her winter foundation instead of her summer one, or perhaps at this time of the year she mixes them together to transition through Autumn, but sadly the result looks too shiny and bright against her neck and decollatage.

Really lovely look on the queen and are those new earrings?

I love her earrings and the look is nice from the front, but not in love with the back.

Letizia at the 30th edition of the concert of the Princess of Asturias Awards 2022 this evening, October 27:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Its not good and not bad.. Just another black dress.. At least not much make- up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it! She has the best collections of LBDs!

€7000 is well above what she usually wears, even if it's four years old!

I thought this dress was amazing. The cut, the colour, the fitted bodice, the asymmetrical ruffled hem, the elegant gold clutch, and gorgeous shoes, everything. However, I missed the big round hole in the back and, while Letizia is obviously fit and toned, that back view was just plain ugly. Everything looked magnificent until she turned around. Oh, dear!

https://www.tatler.com/article/queen-letizia-of-spain-backless-navy-gown-theatre-opening

Really lovely but the queen could have worn a bangle or a bracelet and not have the puritan look.

Really lovely but the queen could have worn a bangle or a bracelet and not have the puritan look.

The Queen was wearing a pretty substantial pair of earrings.

Back
Top Bottom