Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice to see Queen Mary wearing an Australian brand in Oslo.
(And also on her time off.)
“Canopy Bay” hats use ultraviolet protection factor 50plus material … and keep their shape when packed for travel.
A well-known Australian personality, Deborah Hutton, is behind the label … with a Danish born business partner.
Ms Hutton has had surgery on her ex-model face twice to cut away skin cancer, so has some personal affinity with her products.
The hat Mary wore on the waterfront walk is the “Malibu” design, retailing for $150 Oz dollars.
If you remember Mary in Ibiza last year, that was the “Peta” design she had on. $145 Oz dollars. Also worn on tour in Bangladesh in 2022.
Here is an magazine article about the brand with some details.

Many designs in the range … you can see on their website … so maybe more will be seen on Mary in time to come.

Here is a link detailing the process for the hats to receive the UPF50+ accreditation.

Last edited:
Interesting info on the Aussie Canopy Bay range of hats. Thank you Sun Lion. The hats look and sound fabulous and very protective against the sun’s rays. I remember poor Deborah Hutton getting melanomas and I think it’s terrific that Queen Mary is supporting her very worthwhile endeavour.

Interesting info on the Aussie Canopy Bay range of hats. Thank you Sun Lion. The hats look and sound fabulous and very protective against the sun’s rays. I remember poor Deborah Hutton getting melanomas and I think it’s terrific that Queen Mary is supporting her very worthwhile endeavour.

They look like very good hats Curryong.
Being able to pack them and have them stay in shape is pretty amazing.
I forgot to also say that the hats have an internal structure to adjust to the wearer’s head, so no fear of blowing off.
The company’s Instagram Account has posted photos of Mary wearing their product, identifying which ones she has on.
I think they’re thrilled to see her in them, and of course this has been one of Mary’s long term causes.
And a genuine one …I have seen so many photos of Mary applying sunblock to other people over the years … Malou Skeel, Hamish Campbell, Princes Vincent and Christian.
It’s great she’s embraced these USP50+ hats as well.

A very nice look for Queen Mary for the Global Fashion Summit: Copenhagen Edition 2024 this morning, May 22- I really like the matching colour gradient: blouse with upper part of the skirt, shoes with lower part of the skirt:

** Full view **

Queen Mary looks stunning. Love the entire color story with the blouse and skirt and then the pop of the shoes picking up the yellow in the skirt. This is how you put a cohesive look together. And I love rhe statement necklace as well. Fantatsic!

She looks fantastic! I love that the necklace and the shoes bring out the yellow in the skirt. She always looks so wonderfully put together.

One of my favourite colours. The skirt is very beautiful.

I know I've said it before, but I love that Mary recycles clothes. She has the money to buy new clothes all the time, as often as she wants, but much like other women in the world, she wears what she already owns most of the time. I call it shopping in my closet. LOL

Lovely color and sleeves making it a great choice: easy to see for those standing further away from the balcony too 🙃

Queen Mary looks wonderful ,her style team do an excellent job.

Back
Top Bottom