The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 1: March 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Duchess of Edinburgh looking very lovely in a dress by Suzannah today, June 23:

** Upper part **

Really lovely and a beautiful shade of pink on the duchess today.

I think Sophie has worn some lovely shades this Ascot. I do like her in pink.

I think Sophie has worn some lovely shades this Ascot. I do like her in pink.

I so agree with you about she lovely shades she has worn, and the pink !

She's chosen well for Ascot - elegant outfits and hair styles with the wide brimmed hats that really suit her.

What a gorgeous dress for HRH, who also has quite a beautiful figure!;)

Sadly, it’s back to a dress that swamps her.

Yesterday evening, the Duchess of Edinburgh attended a reception for recipients of The King's Award for Enterprise at Buckingham Palace wearing her Beulah London Christina dress again:

https://media.gettyimages.com/id/12...=ULBkbtN2tPetvrzyyFxowmCRlWCa9oMQAoG5Cj_ptlo=

Today, June 28, she attended the Groundswell Regenerative Agriculture Festival at Lannock Manor Farm in Hertfordshire:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzuMY8EXwAESJAT?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzuPIUwXoAI4vxx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Last edited:
The Duchess of Edinburgh out in London yesterday, wearing special Etro trousers:

** Full view ** Side view **

And today, July 5, at the NHS anniversary service as part of the health service's 75th anniversary celebrations at Westminster Abbey, she wore a beautiful flower print dress:

** Full view ** Back view ** Upper part **

A really lovely summery dress on the Duchess of Edinburgh for the Service at Westminster Abbey.

I agree the dress is lovely; but she badly needs to find a top hairdresser.

I agree the dress is lovely; but she badly needs to find a top hairdresser.

Yes, it’s one aspect of her appearance over the years that has frequently spoilt the overall impression - including her wedding. She probably needs a more layered style, but it’s hard to make this work when you need ‘tiara hair’.

Two more nice looks from yesterday:

The Duchess of Edinburgh opened a new training academy for nurses, midwives and allied healthcare professionals based at Kings College NHS.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And she took the salute at "The Household Division Beating Retreat - A Military Musical Spectacular":

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Two very lovely summery looks on the duchess, number one was my winner.

The first look is my favourite too. The style is very flattering.

Sophie looks so nice here. (At least from the waist up.)

The blue and white dress is no good. The waist and belt make her look sloppy and bigger

Two more nice looks from yesterday:

The Duchess of Edinburgh opened a new training academy for nurses, midwives and allied healthcare professionals based at Kings College NHS.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And she took the salute at "The Household Division Beating Retreat - A Military Musical Spectacular":

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

The spotty dress is perfect and suits her. The blue/white dress is gorgeous but it looks to me like it's at least one size too big for her, if not two sizes.

The Duchess of Edinburgh at an event to celebrate the work of William Shakespeare at Windsor Castle today, July 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A very different look which I like. I always prefer her in more fitted styles when she wears a longer length and the patterned motif is not overwhelming on the bodice creating a longer, leaner effect.

Asides from the sleeves which look a little too big its really not a bad look on the duchess.

The Duchess of Edinburgh at an event to celebrate the work of William Shakespeare at Windsor Castle today, July 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She seems to be going through an Etro phase. A few weeks ago she was pictured leaving Oswald's in Etro trousers.

I prefer outfit and look number 2 as Sophie's hair is always nicer pulled back.

Both outfits have an autumnal feel. Hope she continues to wear summery clothes for a few months more.

Back
Top Bottom