The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 1: March 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the hat, not so keen on this style of dress on her.

The Duchess of Edinburgh attended the Chartered Management Institute Women Conference 2024 in London today, May 9, wearing her ME+EM dress again:

** Today ** April 2023 **

Looking at that dress makes me seasick. The over large print every witch way and so long. Not flattering to her size or figure.

The Duchess of Edinburgh attended the Chartered Management Institute Women Conference 2024 in London today, May 9, wearing her ME+EM dress again:

** Today ** April 2023 **
Not keen on the print or style of this dress and a miss from me!

The Duchess of Edinburgh during a number of visits in Oakham today, May 14:

** gallery **

Its a really lovely colour on the duchess ,the hat too is wonderful!

I really like the color and hat too. Not so sure how I feel about the design. It’s different.

Love the jacket. Wish that this had been a trouser suit, but the trousers work okay.

Love the jacket. Wish that this had been a trouser suit, but the trousers work okay.
The jacket is really lovely but doesn't work with those trousers.

I like the upper part, but the tulip pleats of the dress is too voluminous on her - not helped by the quilted fabric. I love the richness of the colour.

I would have liked to have seen Sophie dressed a bit more formally, including wearing a hat, for a couple of those engagements in Italy.

The dress worn on day 2 was the winning look of the Italian visit.

The Duchess of Edinburgh in Golspie and Grantown-on-Spey today, May 20:

** Full view ** Full view **
I like Sophie a lot, but it looks like she’s dressing for a guest appearance on “All Creatures Great and Small”
But her dress yesterday in Italy was wonderful!

Oh dear, that jacket/trouser combination is pretty awful. The cut of the trousers are wrong for her figure and the two colours don’t work well. It’s dowdy, and as for the the hairstyle ,,, She can do so much better.

Does the Duchess of Edinburgh have a stylist? Sometimes I like what she wears and sometimes not. However, IMHO The Princess of Wales and Zara Tindall almost always look amazing. They obviously have excellent stylists. It seems like The Duchess of Edinburg, with all the royal resources available to her, could find one who could consistently dress her well.

Back
Top Bottom