The UAE Royalty 3: June-July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bubbette+Jul 8th, 2004 - 3:32 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 3:32 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by silver charm@Jul 8th, 2004 - 10:06 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette
@Jul 8th, 2004 - 10:31 am
Hamdan is cute, but why is he holding his you know what?

he is holding his phone if you look close enough.
Ah, that's what I thought! [/b][/quote]
i want to know why it looks like a bus stop is put in the middle of a hotel lobby. check out to right of the pic, behind the guys. is that the bus shelter?

Originally posted by La la+Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:42 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La la @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:42 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ulika@Jul 8th, 2004 - 2:44 pm
who is first
The waterbed man – Sheikh Ahmed ;) [/b][/quote]
Oh, you know me so well.

Originally posted by silver charm+Jul 8th, 2004 - 4:07 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silver charm @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 4:07 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 8th, 2004 - 3:32 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette

Ah, that's what I thought!
i want to know why it looks like a bus stop is put in the middle of a hotel lobby. check out to right of the pic, behind the guys. is that the bus shelter? [/b][/quote]
he was attending wedding in the hotel
who wear black bishet is the groom

Originally posted by Akilah+Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:35 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Akilah @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:35 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by houri@Jul 7th, 2004 - 9:42 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-pallas athina
@Jul 7th, 2004 - 9:05 pm
Mr. Lovely

thank you for the pic

he don't wear like men from uae he wear like kuwaiti men
What does he wear like Kuwaiti men? [/b][/quote]
I was meant the design of his dishdasha

The European royals also 'inbreed' or used to inbreed as well. I don't know how many of them are actually in love but it seems that the ones that marry their relatives seem to either divorce years later or have other wives/husbands down the line....
I think they also marry other royals to make sure the kids have 'blood line'.... Sheikh Tamim - another royal marrying a cousin - at least I think she's his cousin because she's also Al Thani..

Originally posted by pallas athina+Jul 8th, 2004 - 11:27 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pallas athina @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 11:27 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by La la@Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:42 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Ulika
@Jul 8th, 2004 - 2:44 pm
who is first

The waterbed man – Sheikh Ahmed ;)
Oh, you know me so well. [/b][/quote]
Actually, I do believe the waterbed man is Ahmed bin Rashid, NOT my SA.

Originally posted by pallas athina+Jul 9th, 2004 - 9:30 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pallas athina @ Jul 9th, 2004 - 9:30 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by pallas athina@Jul 8th, 2004 - 11:27 pm
Originally posted by La la@Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:42 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Ulika
@Jul 8th, 2004 - 2:44 pm
who is first

The waterbed man – Sheikh Ahmed ;)

Oh, you know me so well.
Actually, I do believe the waterbed man is Ahmed bin Rashid, NOT my SA. [/b][/quote]
yep.

Ahmed bin Rashid is a pretty mysterious guy. whereas Ahmed bin Saeed (the hottie) is well known and I'm sure if he lived on a waterbed EVERYONE in DXB would know.

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 9th, 2004 - 1:46 am
The European royals also 'inbreed' or used to inbreed as well. I don't know how many of them are actually in love but it seems that the ones that marry their relatives seem to either divorce years later or have other wives/husbands down the line....
I think they also marry other royals to make sure the kids have 'blood line'.... Sheikh Tamim - another royal marrying a cousin - at least I think she's his cousin because she's also Al Thani..
The Euros don't currently inbreed like the Saudi and other Gulf States do. The genetic abnormalities that result have actually been a great research for western geneticists.

Originally posted by Bubbette+Jul 8th, 2004 - 8:32 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 8:32 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette

Ah, that's what I thought! [/b][/quote]
After seeing that pic of lovely Hamdan, I'm highly sceptical as to whether or not he was 'trained' at Sandhurst. :huh:

it looks like he was laughing with his friends-hence the awkward stance. :D

or at least, i hope so. :unsure:

Awww, even awkward :blush: he looks adorable.... Do Rashid and Hamdan give out diplomas at school graduations in Dubai like other royal family members do?

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 10th, 2004 - 11:14 am
Awww, even awkward :blush: he looks adorable.... Do Rashid and Hamdan give out diplomas at school graduations in Dubai like other royal family members do?
that would be kinda funny since neither of them went to university.

There are obviously pics of Abdullah and Mansour on wam but wam is slower than LTR today.

ok silver charm , what I should do for you to forgive me ? :blush:

I really do search for his pic but I didn't find any pic for him !!!!
when I saw pic ( tango ) I felt that he the man who should be son of mo :wacko:

if I post pic for the prince saud from saudi royal family (he husband of mo sister ) will you forgive me ? :flower:

Originally posted by pepep+Jul 11th, 2004 - 3:10 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pepep @ Jul 11th, 2004 - 3:10 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-La la@Jul 11th, 2004 - 4:02 am
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed – son-in-law of Mo

So, what do you think Houri? This is the most recent pic of him.
Wow……he’s looker. :rolleyes: What you mean son-in-law? Is he married? :shock: [/b][/quote]
I would think so. They've probably had their Nikkah but not their Walimah (the reception). I can't help thinking which one of them will throw their bash first: Mo or his daughter Manal? :rolleyes:

Mansour isn’t exactly known for his photogenic looks. ;) But he looks ravishing in this one. Great skin! And look at his amazing eyebrows...

Mmmm, I feel like nuzzling against his nose the way they do in the Emirates. :D

Also, is he the one you were referring to, the one you couldn't find any pictures of?

Originally posted by La la@Jul 11th, 2004 - 7:49 am
What do you mean brother-in-law of Mo?

sorry girls , I mean he married from mohammad sister :blush:

Originally posted by La la@Jul 11th, 2004 - 7:56 am
Also, is he the one you were referring to, the one you couldn't find any pictures of?
no :(

Originally posted by houri+Jul 11th, 2004 - 3:41 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (houri @ Jul 11th, 2004 - 3:41 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-La la@Jul 11th, 2004 - 7:49 am
What do you mean brother-in-law of Mo?

sorry girls , I mean he married from mohammad sister :blush: [/b][/quote]
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum?

Thanks, Houri.

Is he a Saud? Do you know how many sisters Mo has? Does she live in Saudi Arabia? You never hear anything about them. If you know anything about please share with us.

My understanding is that the bilateral ties between these countries aren't very robust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom